Haunted horror nights/knotts scare

seadd67

DIS Veteran
I am debating weather to take my DS there he is 19 yo so well into zombies!!. But getting scare??, i am not seeing it, if my DS or my self or anuone else in harms way,whats there to be scare of:confused3?? and my DS is more like finding it cool!.
So If you are not getting scare is it worth the money?, now i admit i like to see the make up and special effects, but i am finding it hard to cough up the money for it? My DS really wants to see it but he agree thats its not a must if i cant afford it( he is the best son;)) So tell me its great, for a Dad and a son to go to these Haunts or to stay away?

So tell me its great, for a Dad and a son to go to these Haunts or to stay away?
It's great for a father and son.

Personally I prefer Universals halloween event but Knott's has been doing it for 40 years. Go!

Ya my DS really wanted to go but i was just wondering if its worth the money?. He will like this, I am going to surprise him down there with the tickets

Good, bad ??. So what are newcomers In for?. Where going on a Sunday(the 7th) and can not wait to see my DS face when we stay for HN. I posted another thread about getting or not getting scared at these events. Whats the vibe inside the park?, how much do they try to scare you, and do they try to go overboard?. I don 't mind them trying to scare you but i can also see where it becomes annoying if they do not leave you? or your takeing a break or eating?. How many rides are open, is it like MNSSHP when its easier to get on rides?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter