Hate this new website!!!!!

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Coconuts, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Wood Nymph

Wood Nymph DIS Veteran

That worked great. All of my reservations show up on the list. When I clicked on "View Details" I can see that the two dinner reservations that are messed up on the new website have my daughter's name listed for guest information instead of mine. I wonder if it would help if I called them and asked them to change her name to my name, or if it would be a waste of time.

18 days to go :cheer2:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Tina

Tina Tagless and bitter about it <font color=red>but ap

Thank you!!!!!! Now I can actually see the details of my reservation and get through online check-in (couldn't get past pg 1 of check-in on new site). Although I can't put in any room requests. There is nowhere to type the request in the box that pops up. But thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

4. livsmom04

livsmom04 DIS Veteran

Thank you so much for this information! I just booked our trip for the summer and I wanted to pay extra towards the balance with my few Disney Gift Cards we had.

5. livsmom04

livsmom04 DIS Veteran

One thing I don't like about the new site is it's too confusing! I also don't get why it has my maiden name up there but when I sign in it has my correct last name up there. Too confusing!!!

6. Angeni11

Angeni11 Mouseketeer

I like where it says check out AFTER 11:00 am

My husband works for a large credit union and deals with the website stuff and he can't believe they went live with the site. It would have never passed him to go live if he was in charge.

7. mana'olana

mana'olana Mouseketeer

I am having trouble even getting to the annual passholder part of the website. My hubby is an application programmer and he can not believe Disney released this. I had to change my reservations yesterday, I told the phone rep that the site is terrible and I was directed to another number to call and complain to.

Yeah, I wait on hold forever just to change resort reservations, not waiting on hold to make a complaint.

8. lustergirl

lustergirl DIS Veteran

could not make a payment online so I called them. Was only on hold for 4 minutes and then they could not get my cc to work and I know there is enough money on there to cover the charges:confused3:confused3

9. cleverclovers

cleverclovers Mouseketeer

I just booked at AAA. They had a special Disney night and we got a discount at POP. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!