Has there ever been any Osborne Lights merchandise for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magpie

DIS Veteran
This being the last year and all, I'd really like some sort of keepsake to remember the lights by. Something like a Christmas ornament with the name of the event printed on it would be perfect. Or a mug. Or a pin.

Has there ever been anything like that for sale at Hollywood Studios?

I picked up a cute pin last year and just saw a preview of a couple of this years pins and plan on getting a few of those.

Preview sometimes on the Disney blog..if your going the pin might not be at all the store in HS.. There is usually a kiosk on the streets of America that sells them.. They have the date on them which is cool... Last year they had the guys from prep and landing

I am sure if there is any way possible for Disney to capitalize on the closing, it will happen. Truly!
Look at the dessert party thing they are doing.

Can anyone post a link to the pin preview? I'm having a hard time finding it. It seems like it's gotten so hard to find pics of the pins these days, and they're my favorite!

i've seen pins and shirts in the past.

years ago they used to hand out free glasses that when you look at lights you can see different shapes. the ones i have you can see angels i think. they're from about 12 years ago so i can't remember for sure.

i've seen pins and shirts in the past.

years ago they used to hand out free glasses that when you look at lights you can see different shapes. the ones i have you can see angels i think. they're from about 12 years ago so i can't remember for sure.

They don't do this anymore?

They definitely do pins. We have them from the years we saw it. I think one even lights up. I think I remember seeing t-shirts that year too. I don't remember ornaments.

They don't do this anymore?
the glasses were only done 2 years I believe. I still have mine
10470621_10205348283372348_1686937980663882108_n.jpg

we took this picture thru them
10678622_10205348274532127_5604461803057271264_n.jpg

We are going Dec. 13 - 21, do they sell out of the special merchandise (pins, shirts, etc) or is it plentiful even in mid December? Thanks in advance, Lu

I saw those type of glasses for sale recently at Home Depot. They were in the Christmas section. I think they were only a few bucks, don't remember exactly how much. They had several different kinds.

I was reading a tweet from 'chip and company' tonight and they showed a pic of "Some of the holiday treats at Osborne's Festival of lights". They showed a cupcake, of course, lol. Then there was a plastic mug(looks like those refillable type ones), with Mickey on it and the 'Spectacle of Dancing Lights' across the top and listed on the menu they showed, it said 'Souvenir Mug with Hot Caramel Apple Cider $8.75' and 'Souvenir Mug with Flavored Hot Cocoa, Gingerbread, or Hazelnut $8.75'. There was also a really cute Mickey dressed as an elf popcorn bucket. The mug is super cute, I'll definitely have to get one of those! Oh, I also saw a pic of the light up cubes for drinks and they were shaped like Christmas bulbs, very cute!

Oh, wow, I just found another tweet there, at Chip and Company, that I missed earlier, that also shows a green sweatshirt and a red shirt(t-shirt or nightshirt?), that says, "That's a Wrap", with a cute pic on it, an ornament, and something with light up bulbs on it, but not sure what exactly that is. It also has a pics with a storefront window that says Osborne Electronics on the window, and various size retro looking tv's in the storefront window, with different pics on the screens. Wow, I'm so excited to see everything they have there!

I could post the pics if it's okay, not sure if it is or not. I will if it's okay to do so.

Now, I always buy the fleece blankets they have every year at this time, such as the ones with the castle they had for a few years, and a couple other different ones the last couple years. Usually they are part of a purchase with a purchase deal. Just thinking, it would be so awesome if they had an Osborne Lights fleece blanket, omg!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter