Has anyone used VACATION STRATEGY to book Bonnet Creek?

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by adoptivemomx2, Feb 19, 2012.

1. adoptivemomx2

adoptivemomx2 Mouseketeer

We're thinking about booking a condo at Wyndham Bonnet Creek through Vacation Strategy. Does anyone have any experience with them? We've never heard of them and want to make sure it's safe to book with them. Thanks! :)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. RvingDude

RvingDude Earning My Ears

My trip is next month, but so far I have been very pleased with Vacation Strategy. I researched posts and online and everything came back positive. Humaira has been great to work with and called me yesterday and upgraded my 2 bedroom deluxe room to a 2 bedroom presidential suite because of a slight inconvenience with our 9 night stay. Can't beat that! :thumbsup2

4. Momma2PrinceNPrinces

Momma2PrinceNPrinces DIS Veteran

I have not rented with them, but did get a quote from them. We won't be staying there because of cost though :sad2:

5. blessedby3

blessedby3 Actually Blessedby4 now, but cant change my userna

I booked with them for our Oct 2012 trip. They gave us a great rate and I put down the $150 deposit and am hoping everything goes well. I also checked other posts and asked disers beforehand.

6. alicia080979

alicia080979 DIS Veteran

We just booked our trip with them yesterday and put down our deposit bc they were the best price I found. We don't travel until late April. I found them on VRBO and have had great communication with them so far. I also read just about every review I could find before I did so but it seems as though they are a relatively new company which could explain not having a ton of reviews out there yet.

7. adoptivemomx2

OP here...I've done some more research and I found this page on the VRBO website:

http://www.vrbo.com/361291

It shows seventeen 5-star reviews for Humaira...all very positive. That makes me feel much better. Also, there are no complaints filed with the Better Business Bureau.

But most importantly, she have been responding to my emails wihin an hour or two. Including today, and today is Sunday.

She is so much less than any other quote we've gotten...I do believe we will book with her. When we get back from our trip in October, I will give a full report because this board needs a full review of Vacation Strategies!

8. gator2002

gator2002 Earning My Ears

Did you requested for a 2-bedroom deluxe or a 1-bedroom one?We planned to go in later April or early May. I contacted with them, but the quote they sent to me was only slightly lower than other quotes. I was surprised because on this board it was said they offered much better rates than the others. Would you mind share your quote via the direct message? Thanks.

9. blessedby3

blessedby3 Actually Blessedby4 now, but cant change my userna

I had a big price difference between VS and VU. Vacation Upgrade quoted me $180/night for a 2BR and Vacation Stratgedy quoted me $119/night. HUGE difference. I think it is because VS quotes the "less than 60 day" price, whereas VU will reduce the price if there is availability within 60 days. Im thinking I read something like that somewhere.

10. adoptivemomx2

I PMed you Gator2002 :)

11. gator2002

Thanks. Yes, I also read the similar info in the long WBC thread that explained why VS always quote a better rate.

12. gator2002

Thank you very much. I tried to PM you. But because I am new here and don't have more than 10 posts yet, I am not allowed to send you PM. I will reply to you via PM as soon as I am eligible to do so.

13. my3kids143

my3kids143 Earning My Ears

I just booked with Humaira for our second Disney trip this coming May. She definitely has the best rates. I was able to get 2 weeks for $1,100 in a 2BR.
    We stayed at Bonnet Creek in June 2010 and the family loved it!

14. Disney Addicted

Disney Addicted DIS Veteran

I thought the rates are good myself. I was quoted $1,366 for a 2 bedroom deluxe for 14 nights by VS.

Another place quoted $3,308.00. Yeah, right. :lmao:

I also received quotes of $1,195 and $1,666 and $1,375 from 3 other places.

4 of the 5 places were recommended on DIS. Can you guess which one wasn't? ;)

15. gator2002

WOW, that is a GREAT rate. When will you guys go?

16. mousegear

mousegear DIS Veteran

I also booked with VS. They were the lowest comparing with Paul and Ken.
    Humaira also has been very good at getting back to me. I'm hoping that this transactions goes smoothly so I could rely on her for future vacations. :thumbsup2

17. my3kids143

We will be there from May 4 - May 18 :)

18. gator2002

Another WOW. I got a quote of $529 for 1 bedroom of 7 nights from 5/5-5/12. Compared my rate with yours, it seems 2 bedroom costs almost the same as a 1 bedroom. Girl, you found such a good deal.:thumbsup2

19. wdwmom0f3

wdwmom0f3 Disney Bound!

I booked today with VS and I pray that things work out. They only had 5 of my seven nights needed for a two bedroom. I may call her tomorrow and check the rate for a three bedroom to see if that will be open all week.

She was very sweet though.:goodvibes I feel like she will do what ever she can to help us find something.

20. my3kids143

Thanks, Gator2002!
    I was quite surprised myself!
    We were considering a split stay onsite this visit but once I got the quote from Disney for 6 days at Disney with free dining at just under $3,000 I didn't even hesitate. Back in June 2010 I purchased a week long stay at Bonnet Creek off eBay for $800 and I thought that was good. Thanks to this board I will book from Humaira from now on. It literally works out to about $80 per night!

21. yella12

yella12 Earning My Ears

Can you share her contact info? I'd love to book through her for our upcoming trip!