Has anyone used the Planet Hollywood 15 buck voucher?? I have questions..

edk35

DIS Veteran
Can you use it along with other discounts? I think Planet Hollywood gives an AP and/or DVC discount. Can these be used together?? Are you limited to when you use it...lunch/dinner? Thanks

last time we went and was on the ddp and was short 1 adult meal credit and they would not let us use the voucher towards the adult meal..... i asked if we could put the one adult on another bill and use it that way and was told no........ not sure if that helps but it might:thumbsup2

last time we went and was on the ddp and was short 1 adult meal credit and they would not let us use the voucher towards the adult meal..... i asked if we could put the one adult on another bill and use it that way and was told no........ not sure if that helps but it might:thumbsup2

Interesting. I guess we can just use it. I think the DVC discount would be less than the 15 bucks anyway.

We will be on the DDP, and I was thinking about ordering two appetizers and using our $15 voucher to pay for them.
Can that be done?

If not--I may not eat at Planet Hollywood.

On the voucher it states that it can not be used in conjunction with any other discount and that it can not be used in conjunction with the DDP. At least they did last year.

So do we basically have to plan on using the voucher for a meal that's completely paid for OOP (and be pleasantly surprised if we can use it jointly with only some DDP credits)? Can we order two entrees and share between 4 people? Is there a minimum purchase to make the voucher useable?

I also have questions... we are getting to DTD the day before we check into POP and of course already have the voucher sent w/ our travel documents. Can we use the voucher the day before we check into our hotel? I didn't see any use during this period dates so just wondering????

I also have questions... we are getting to DTD the day before we check into POP and of course already have the voucher sent w/ our travel documents. Can we use the voucher the day before we check into our hotel? I didn't see any use during this period dates so just wondering????

Oh that is a good question too. I was told by one CM that we had to use the vouchers by midnight on check out day. Then another one told us that we had 14 days to use it. Do you know about that????

Last year I thought I saw something that said you had to show a valid KTTW when using the PH coupon. We tried to to use the "free" souvineer coupon last year and was told it is only free if you buy something. Basically it had a bunch of strings attached LOL.

I received my pkt for my May trip just the other day. I just went and got it and the Planet Hollywood $15 Meal vchr says:

'Redeem this voucher at Planet Hollywood located in the downtown Disney West Side to receive a credit of $15 valid for food and nonalcoholic beverages only. VIP seating is available from 11am-6pm. Voucher and Resort ID card are required for redemption. Voucher is nontransferable. Dine in only. Lost or stolen vouchers will not be replaced. Voucher is not valid with any other offer, discount, or promotion and may not be redeemed for cash in whole or in part. Offer subject to change without notice. Not valid to be used in conjunction with the Disney Dining Program. Voucher must be redeemed on or prior to check-out of the resort hotel. Valid one certificate per room. Valid for travel 1/1/09-1/15/10. Voucher not valid for future stays.'

Then it has a bar code and my name on it.

I received my pkt for my May trip just the other day. I just went and got it and the Planet Hollywood $15 Meal vchr says:

'Redeem this voucher at Planet Hollywood located in the downtown Disney West Side to receive a credit of $15 valid for food and nonalcoholic beverages only. VIP seating is available from 11am-6pm. Voucher and Resort ID card are required for redemption. Voucher is nontransferable. Dine in only. Lost or stolen vouchers will not be replaced. Voucher is not valid with any other offer, discount, or promotion and may not be redeemed for cash in whole or in part. Offer subject to change without notice. Not valid to be used in conjunction with the Disney Dining Program. Voucher must be redeemed on or prior to check-out of the resort hotel. Valid one certificate per room. Valid for travel 1/1/09-1/15/10. Voucher not valid for future stays.'

Then it has a bar code and my name on it.

Thank you... that just answered a lot of questions on this thread!

I'm still hoping to be able to purchase simple meals to share... or does anyone suppose you could use it for just appetizers and desserts, but no entree? I like the extra option to throw in to our dining plans, but after already paying for the DDP, I'd rather not pay for much more food OOP besides!

If we had a Fairly late ADR, do you think it would be wrong to just get desserts & use the voucher?

If we had a Fairly late ADR, do you think it would be wrong to just get desserts & use the voucher?
Hi, I think this is a GREAT use for the voucher!! As long as they consider dessert "FOOD" you are good to go! ;) Joan

Can it be used at the bar (do they have a bar??) for a smoothie, non alcoholic daiquiri, or non alcoholic speciality coffee?

If not, we may just have to get dessert - all of our meals are already planned! :)

Can it be used at the bar (do they have a bar??) for a smoothie, non alcoholic daiquiri, or non alcoholic speciality coffee?

If not, we may just have to get dessert - all of our meals are already planned! :)

Anybody?

P.S. Hate to quote myself, but leaving in a few days! :banana:

While we're talking about PH vouchers... has anyone used their mechandise voucher to get a "keepsake souvenir"? I'm curious what it is and if it's worth my time. Livndisney mentioned that you had to buy food to get the souvenir, which seems odd since that stipulation isn't mentioned on the voucher.

If purchase is required, can you use the $15 food voucher to qualify as your "purchase" needed to redeem the mechandise voucher?

Guh. So complicated.

While we're talking about PH vouchers... has anyone used their mechandise voucher to get a "keepsake souvenir"? I'm curious what it is and if it's worth my time. Livndisney mentioned that you had to buy food to get the souvenir, which seems odd since that stipulation isn't mentioned on the voucher.

If purchase is required, can you use the $15 food voucher to qualify as your "purchase" needed to redeem the mechandise voucher?

Guh. So complicated.

We have never had to make a food purchase in order to redeem the merchandise voucher. Every time we've used it though it's only been a little PH key chain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter