Has anyone used Gymboree Bucks?

aristocatz

DIS Veteran
I just went on a little spring/summer shopping spree for my daughter;)

I earned 25 Gymboree Bucks online & then went to the outlet yesterday & earned 50 Gymboree Bucks.

How do these work? I know they are time sensitive. But can I use all 75 Gymboree Bucks at once? I'm guessing I have to spend a certain amount to be able to use them-do you know how much? I found some info online, but it didn't tell me much.

Thanks for any help you might have!!! :)

While my girls are now too old for Gymboree (sniff, sniff :( ), I imagine it still works the same way.... for every $50 you spend, you get $25 off with the Gymbucks.... so if you have $75 in Gymbucks, you can spend $150 and get $75 off :) :) Have fun!!

Basically, they are 50% off coupons. If you spend $50, you can use $25 in gymbucks, etc. They are time sensitive- the dates will be printed on the gymbucks. You can use them on any merchandise, including sale items. You can't use them for gift cards.

Thank you! 50% off sounds terrific to me-I am in love with Gymboree clothes!! For myself, I am the exact opposite of a fashionista, but my daughter has become a little style queen lol-I just think their collections are so cute!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter