Has anyone used Grey Line to get to Legoland from DLH?

Discussion in 'Southern California Theme Parks' started by lornak, Oct 24, 2012.

1. lornak

lornak DIS Veteran

We included Legoland transfers in our DL package. I have called to make my shuttle reservation for Nov 12 but I wasn't able to get a lot of exact details from the company! They said the pick up time is 8:30 AM at the resort but that then we go to another stop to get ticketed? I asked when we would get to Legoland and he said maybe 11:00?? This seems really late to me! I also asked what time the bus departed and he wasn't sure! The park closes at 5:00 so I really don't want to have to leave early with such limited time. Does anyone have more information or advice for me?!? TIA! :)

2. NWT

NWT <font color=peach>Thought the swim was more thrill

we have used grayline for transfers and tickets for all our trips. It is very convenient. The time we went to Legoland, we had plenty of time at the park. It is no where as big as DL. In fact, we were pretty much done, and waiting for the bus. Legoland is a great place with little ones.

3. NWT

NWT <font color=peach>Thought the swim was more thrill

sorry, I forgot to mention that they do bring you to a ticketing station and all the tours depart from there.

4. lornak

lornak DIS Veteran

Thank you for the information! I feel better about the timing!! :)