Has anyone used Expedia? Can you give me your opinions?

Desiree

<font color=purple>BL II - Purple Team<br><font co
They have a Disney vacation package on there for airfare, car rental, hotel and WDW Tickets for $1181 per person at a moderate resort. That sounds like a really good deal but I'd like to hear some opinions about them!

Also, we're planning on spending some time at Universal. If they offer the length of stay passes, can the unused portions be used for WDW at a later date?

go to www.mousesavers.com and price the trip using the codes offered there. I can usually get the trip cheaper booking it myself. Usually with a package deal you get UPH which are only good for the time you are there. It's park hoppers that never expire.

Originally posted by Desiree
They have a Disney vacation package on there for airfare, car rental, hotel and WDW Tickets for $1181 per person at a moderate resort. That sounds like a really good deal but I'd like to hear some opinions about them!

Also, we're planning on spending some time at Universal. If they offer the length of stay passes, can the unused portions be used for WDW at a later date?

I am sure you can do better on your own, or try Dreams Unlimited, a sponser of this site.
As to the passes, it depends, if they are "lenght of stay" or whatever they are called these days, then no, you can not use them at another time. If they are regular park hoppers, then yes, you can use them at a later date.
I don't have a high opinion of Expedia or Travelocity because I think it a waste of money to pay them for what I can do myself and better, usually. :)

I love both Travelocity and Expedia, but not for Disney packages. Both have the best deals on super last minute rooms. I have paid 25% of rake rates a number of times booking same day. A night in a nice hotel is a great mini break, even in your hometown!

Not only should you price everything out with codes, but also consider Park Hopper tickets instead of the Ultimate Park Hopper, length of stay tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter