Has anyone used Cookies By Design

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by buzz1fan, May 18, 2008.

1. buzz1fan

buzz1fan I Can't wait to be back!

Hello, has anyone used cookies by design, to be delivered to your resort at Disney? We are staying at the Poly, and I am considering. Did the resort put your delivery in your room for you? I am trying to think of a surprise for fathers Day. I would like to have a delivery to Ohana's or Kona, but I am sure that will be to hard for them to do.

2. momandseandodisney

momandseandodisney DIS Veteran

hmm, I have never even heeard of this - please tell me more? Do they have a website, that you can share?

Im always looking for another idea . . .

3. buzz1fan

I am not sure of the rules on this site, but if you google cookies by design, there site should come up. I called and they are closed today, i am not sure if they deliver to the resorts. I have had these delivered to my work office, and they are pretty good. They had some cute themes on their site.

4. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. Luv2Roam

Luv2Roam Dexter: Takes Life. Seriously.

I have always wondered about those edible arrnagements.
    Looking at their website I was surprised to see first thing -- Mickey! :confused3
    I have not checked them out, but thought I would share.
    http://www.ediblearrangements.com/

6. buzz1fan

That is different a differnt company than I had, I will check them out too. Thanks

7. djlexus

djlexus Pi DJ Why no mini doughnuts in the parks only at T

we have one of those down the street from where i live they have good stuff.

8. acourtwdw

acourtwdw DIS Veteran

Cookies by Design...YUMMO! Guest Services usually won't put anything in your room prior to check in. The room aren't usually assigned until you check in. I used disneyflorist.com for a arrangement for my sister and they tried to give it to me when I checked in. I asked them to bring it to the room later and that wasn't a problem. By the way, they did a great job :)

9. jcemom

jcemom Official Tag Fairy Assistant

I ordered from Cookies by Design when we were staying at AKL a year and a half ago. A CM delivered the cookie boquet to our room after we were checked in. I tried to tip her for the delivery and she refused to accept, said she was more than happy to deliver it and wished DH a Happy Birthday. The cookies were rather expensive, but DH and DD loved them. I thought they were a little on the sweet side, but I was in the minority, LOL. It definitely made for a "wow" presentation, which is what I was going for. I'd order from them again. :goodvibes

[​IMG]