Has anyone used airport meet and greet?

Discussion in 'UK Trip Planning Forum' started by CAROLINE4, Apr 15, 2012.

1. CAROLINE4

CAROLINE4 Mouseketeer

Hi all I'm a bit apprehensive about my booking. I have never left my car at the airport but this time we are. I went through quidco to parkandgo to book airport parking and bought meet and greet for only £50 with code. Which is fantastic it says we have to phone ahead 15 mins and someone will meet us at the terminal and take our car to a secure parking lot then return on our return.
    My question is has anyone ever done this? How did it go? It seems fab as with 4 kids I just want to get inside! Thanks in advance :thumbsup2

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. monica23535

monica23535 DIS Veteran

Hi,

We've used M&G about 7 times over the last 5 years and have never experienced a problem.

In fact, I'm booking it again for our next trip in the next few days :goodvibes

4. wayneg

wayneg Moderator Moderator

Many of us use meet & greet, usually find a deal with discounts & cashback which makes it as cheap as any other parking.

5. crabbie1

crabbie1 DIS Veteran

We used valet parking manchester airport and paid £63 for 16 nights. Excellent location right opp arrivals.

6. dixonsontour

dixonsontour DIS Veteran

We use meteor meet and greet at manchester.

Do call in plenty of time so they are there to meet you - I always seem to leave it a bit too late and have to wait for them.

Makes it very easy.

7. Shazzie B

Shazzie B DIS Veteran

We've used with no probs, well only 1 small one!

Arriving at airport we were met and we unloaded kids etc; driver drove off and then stopped abrubtly about 100 yards down road, as we looked on puzzled he jumped out of the car & called back to us 'You've left the baby on the back-seat':scared1: Q lots of people looking at us and I had to quickly explain it was my daughter's doll and a couple of pillows to enable kids to sleep in car more comfortably. :lmao:

Before you think I'm really cruel - I let her take her Teddy!!

8. Lisa x

Lisa x CAROLINE4 is my sister :)

Yep, we have used a few times aswell! No problems, very easy and saves waiting for the shuttles when you get back :thumbsup2 x x

9. skelfbsfb

skelfbsfb DIS Veteran

Have never used this however will be this year as I managed to get 2 x 20 days for free due to monarch price promise of full refund if found cheaper.

10. dixonsontour

dixonsontour DIS Veteran

:lmao:

11. penlanspice

penlanspice Addicted 2 disney

Glad you got a great price too.

We use meet and greet about 3 times a year and have never had any problems, they have always been there waiting for us on our arrival.