Has anyone tried a product called "Chaser Plus" designed to reduce hangover symptoms?

JC Butterfly

DIS Veteran
all this talk about drinks and wine packages has me excited to try some new things. but after a glass of wine I'm usually out for the night and have a headache in the morning. I just recently learned about this product called "chaser" and it's supposed to either get rid of headaches or at least make them less severe. Does anyone have experience with this?

Drink as much water before and especially after you drink. This won't help the "drunk" feeling or the putting you to sleep part of the equation. By being hydrated and staying hydrated helps you to "process" the toxins in the alcohol. Hangovers are partially caused by being dehydrated. :space:

The best bet would be skipping the wine and sticking with "virgin" drinks. :drinking: And you also won't have that :teleport: feeling and you will STILL have a great time!! (another side benefit is that you will save some money!!)

Wine usually does give me a headache, but rum does not, lol. :boat:

Hm, you drink one glass of wine and you get a headache? You sound like my friend who is allergic to sulfites (I have no idea how you spell it). It was the sulfites (sp?) that caused the problem. Try a light drink of rum or gin or vodka and avoid the wine. If you still get a headache, don't drink the alcohol drinks but drink the virgin ones. Good luck and have a fantastic cruise. Kathy

My wife and I have tried them. It's basically a small dose of activated charcoal in pill form which is what they use in hospitals for drug overdose. It absorbs the toxins to help with hangover symptoms. It seemed to help a couple of times, but found out the hard way that they're no match for long island ice tea :headache: Like the previous post, drink plenty of water because dehydration is alot of the problem :firefight

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter