Has Anyone stayed in an Value 1brm at AKL?

DisVillianMomma

I'm a Villians Girl
Which should I book a 1 bedroom at Animal Kingdom Lodge in the Value or the Standard room.

I have stayed in the Normal Standard 1 bedroom is their a big difference between the Value and the standard?

We will have 3 adults and 1 child with us

The difference is about 3 sq ft, i don't think you really notice the lack of space we have stayed in the value 1 bed several times. We have also stayed in standard and SV rooms.
Things to note is that they only sleep 4 people as there is no single sleeper sofa. They are all at Jambo House and only have one bathroom, all one beds at Kidani have two bathroom. There is a 40% chance that you will get a savannah view which makes them a great value choice. If you have points or are renting points you need to do this as soon as the eleven month window opens as there are very few available and due to the low points cost they are very popular with members. They are almost never available for cash.
If you can book in advance the go for it, they are one of Disney's best value deluxe accommodations.

Thanks you have set my nerves as ease I will be booking the reservation 11 months out and was think of doing it cause it would save me points if i booked a value. So thanks to your advice i will totally be booking the Value Cross my Fingers that I get it lol

to me the bathrooms are the big difference.

the tub is a whirlpool but it is a combination - so the shower is over the tub not in its own separate place. but think that is true of any 1-bedrooms at Jambo house - it is Kidani that you get a lot more room and separate whirlpool tub and shower stall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter