Has anyone stayed at the Sirata Beach Resort ( Trade Winds) ?

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by npall, Apr 23, 2001.

1. npall

npall Mouseketeer

It is in St. Pete beach and was wondering if anyone has stayed and what they can tell me about it ?

Thanks

2. Steve P

Steve P Mouseketeer

probably the nicest on SPB. We've eaten a few Easter brunches there (I live 20 mins away from it) the food is great and when we have out of town guests that we cant put up ourselves, we recommend tradewinds. Never a dissappointment.

3. tgr1116

tgr1116 Mouseketeer

My family has vacationed 3 times at the Tradewinds Resort. The last time we were in a one bedroom suite at the Sirata property, located a couple doors down from the Tradewinds. The one bedroom suites were in need of renovation at the time, January 2000. However, you will love the beach! The resort fee is $12.00 a day but it is well worth it. It includes the cabanas, water tricyles(a blast!) paddle boats, and various other recreational things. My children, ages 17, 10 and 5 all loved the Tradewinds. We would never stay anywhere else on St Pete Beach!

4. npall

npall Mouseketeer

I feel like I can relax now finally ! I can't wait for our vacation. I love this board! Thanks a bunch guys!

Naomi