Has anyone stayed at the Clarion in Orlando...

winniedapooh

<font color=magenta>Busy and proud Mom of 5 Disney
Near Universal??? I found this for two nights right before NYE for DH and 3 of the 5 kids...I am at the Wyndham Orlando Resort...with 2 of the cherubs for school. Cost with a Little League discount for a leisure room is 101.00 a night. I want them to be near me as I can't leave the Wyndham until the 1st due to school. Is this an OK place? Hotel kingdom has them listed at 4 stars. I am going to surprise DH and the 3 kids with this trip...we will be at OKW until the 5th and then I think for 2 nights in 2 rooms at POFQ not sure of this yet though. Thanks for any help you can give me.

I have not stayed here, I will bump this up and see if anyone can help. Don't forget to search the accmodations review board to see if a review has been posted too. The board is newer though and still growing, so keep checking back. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter