Has anyone stayed at the Best Western Kissimmee?

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by jgengelbach, Oct 22, 2000.

1. jgengelbach

jgengelbach Guest

My husband and I are planning on going to WDW January 2-9. We are considering staying off site in order to save a little money. We have found the Best Western Kissimmee which has a great rate and a shuttle to WDW. Has anyone stayed there before? What did you think?

2. Juliettte

Juliettte Earning My Ears

I stayed there in 97, it was a clean hotel, but unless you will have a rental car, it is far away from anything. My friend and I had to take cabs and shuttles everywhere, which was a pain, but we will know better next time. The staff were friendly, and the hotel was clean and well kept. If you'd like to know more, feel free to email me at juliette@juliasmail.com, and I'll try to help if I can. Enjoy your stay!!

Jules

3. pbhunt

pbhunt Mouseketeer

We're staying at the BW Suites & Resort on Lake Cecile. After a search of these boards on BW's in Kissimmee, several posts made reference to a Dateline report on motel security. I found the transcript of the Dateline story. But there are 3 Best Westerns in Kissimmee, you should read the article and make up your on mind. We're keeping our resevation.

http://www.msnbc.com/news/370563.asp#BODY

4. hercamore

hercamore <font color=blue>beagle boy mom<br><font color=tea

Thank you for posting the mcnbc report...it's an eye opener. My daughter and I just returned from an Orlando trip. We stayed o disney property and felt very safe, but you never know.