Has anyone stayed at Cane Island or Tuscana Resort!!!!

The Fetherstons

DIS Veteran
We are looking at booking up again for 2010 and would like to stay off site again as we had a lot more freedom especially with Craig driving now:thumbsup2

We have looked at both of these resorts and are thinking of booking to go over Christmas 2010 as its hard getting Ds off school in the October as we only get 1 week school holiday and with DH just changing jobs we think this will be the ideal time to go I have always wanted to go at christmas:santa: but we were never able too as DH could never have holidays over Xmas

Can you helpful dissers please advise me:hug:

Thanks

Hi, I've looked into both of these and they seem lovel resorts. For me I was more tempted by Tuscana as I thought the pools looked a bit better there than at Cane Island, but we stayed at Bahama Bay last year and that was fantastic as well if you see any good deals on that :woohoo:

Similarly looked at both but could not get availability from Virgin :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter