Has Anyone Purchased 6-Day PHP From Paramount Recently??

MickeyEars

DIS Veteran
If so, could you please tell me the price?? And does it include the breakfast voucher?? There's nothing at all on their website about a 6-day so am I safe in assuming that I need to call to order them as opposed to ordering online?? Thanks for any info!!

Carla

I have yet to purchase from Paramount, but my coworker bought the 6 day PHP pass for their trip a couple of months ago. They paid $275 for each adult pass (includes tax) and $15 for the shipping on all the passes they purchased. They also got a breakfast voucher for each PHP they purchased. I hope this helps. Mickey

I purchased the 7 day PHP passes in April and the price was 300.00 including taxes and they came with the breakfast voucher.You will have to call Paramount for the 6 day PHP pass,but Rosa is wonderful.

I just got an e-mail from Rosa today. She answered all my questions. Thanks for the replies!!!

Carla

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter