• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has anyone paid for Fantasmic! dinner package

Noah122898

Mouseketeer
with MYW credits in the past two weeks? I've heard on these boards before that some people did but I was wondering if anyone has done so lately??

Don't know if I have the answer you are looking for....but I am on the free dining plan for sept and am paying out of pocket bc we are using 2 credits one night for California Grill. When I called to book I was told(even though I did not ask) that you could not use credits for the package. However, I have read a few people have booked it with their cc but the server used their credits when they went. From what I hear I think you would just need to gamble on it. But hopefully someone who has used the credits will post and explain better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter