Has anyone ordered from Shareinaframe.com?

biohzrd8

Earning My Ears
I wanted to get my DD a share of Disney stock and their prices seem great but I never heard of this site b/f and would be interested to hear any feedback.

Thanks!

I did www.oneshare.com for all of my kids to get their one share of Disney Stock...the framing was quality as was the engraving...and I know that we found that to be reasonable...watch because they did offer discount before...I know we got the frame for little or nothing, so it did cost us more then $100 I do remember that.

Good luck...they are so awesome to have...my husband has even been talking about getting them more shares of Disney.

The mousesavers website has a coupon code to save $10: "Save $10 on a share of Disney stock from OneShare.com with promo code MOUSESAVERS. This is an exclusive special offer for MouseSavers.com readers. Expires 11/30/06."

Look on the mousesavers.com website for more information. I've ordered from oneshare and been very pleased.
http://www.mousesavers.com/merchandise.html#stock - then click on "Oneshare" or scroll down to it on the linked page.

Hope this helps.

I order one each for my children for Christmas this year. I also got the plaque with each Disney stock. The total cost (with Mousesaver discount) was $110 each (price includes black laquer frame & plaque). I was pretty impressed with how they turned out. Hopefully the kids will like them as much as I do. I had mentioned the idea previously to my college-age daughter as a possible gift for someone else, and she liked the "stock" idea. Good luck!

We also have the OneShare with the mousesavers discount.

It was nice getting a small check in the mail from Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter