Has anyone had water delivered lately to a resort from Costco? Can we still do that?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by edk35, Mar 1, 2013.

1. edk35

edk35 DIS Veteran

We are staying at SSR in 3 weeks and I was thinking of just having water delivered from Costco. We did this a few years ago...wasn't sure if the resorts still allowed this?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. ksu93

ksu93 Earning My Ears

we have all of our groceries including water delivered to our villa from a grocery store in orlando. The resorts actually store our cold things for us until we get there at no extra charge.

4. sommergirl25

sommergirl25 Mouseketeer

We just had water/snacks/toiletries delivered straight to the resort from Walmart. They delivered it to our room while we were out!

5. edk35

edk35 DIS Veteran

Yeah we have used Garden Grocer and had groceries delivered on a few occasions. I really just wanted a case of water delivered for the first two days because we will have a rental car three days after we arrive because my husband arrives after we do due to work. Thanks!!

6. triciari

triciari DIS Veteran

Sounds good! What was their delivery fee?

7. Happy99

Happy99 DIS Veteran

Is there a link where you order?

Thanks

8. stampinot

stampinot Mouseketeer

that also

9. sommergirl25

sommergirl25 Mouseketeer

If you spent over $50 dollars it was free shipping. We bought water, snacks, and the. Items that I knew I needed and would have bought at home. It saved on packing for the plane.

10. sommergirl25

sommergirl25 Mouseketeer

Just order like you would order anything and in the shipping address out the resorts shipping info. There is a thread on the Dis with all info about shipping to your resort with how to address it and all resorts addresses.

11. triciari

triciari DIS Veteran

Awesome info. Thank you!