Has anyone had Kristy?

hi there,

My EM is Maxine. Have not heard of Kristy. But I am sure she will be wonderful!

I see that you are having your Intimate at Sunset Terrace/Wilderness Lodge. This is where mine will be in November of this year! From what my EM tells me it is a beautiful spot! I asked for more pictures than what is provided on the website, but she didn't have any others.

Darla :flower1:

Originally posted by Wildernessbride2005
for the wedding coordinator?

do you mean kristy davis? we had her as our sales manager before we were assigned to our event manager, valerie reko.

We had Kristi Davis as our sales manager, before we were given Adam Tidd as our event manager.

I couldn't have chosen anyone better than these two.

Kristi met with us in person and was extremely helpful and informative. She was always there to answer our questions.

Since working with Adam, we have found him also very helpful and look forward to continuing to work with him until our big day.

Good luck with your plans and say hi to Kristi from Joel & Marlo!

Disrookie,

I had my wedding at the Sunset Terrace at WL last year on May 5. I cannot tell you how beautiful it was. You couldn't see or hear the pool hardly at all.

Everyone commented on how gorgeous the backdrop was. I was very glad we had it there instead of the wedding chapel.

Shelly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter