Has anyone had issues making a payment online?

ceecee

DIS Veteran
I have been trying to make online payments and can get it, are they having problems or am I???

Well, at least I now know I'm not the only one having issues. I've been trying since Friday. So frustrating!!!!

They told me yesterday they are working out the bugs on the new system they updated a few weeks ago and hope to have it working soon

I'm trying to make a payment on line today and can't ....I see this was an issue at the beginning of the month and it seems it still is! Has anyone heard what the issue is and if we will be able to make online payments again?

I'm trying to make a payment on line today and can't ....I see this was an issue at the beginning of the month and it seems it still is! Has anyone heard what the issue is and if we will be able to make online payments again?
Do you have a package or a room only reservation? You can't make payments online for room-only reservations.

we have a package.... i'm totally at a loss! i guess i'll just have to call... we have to add our flight info anyway!

I had to call and pay with 6 gift cards! She was really nice about it and said they had issues for the last few days! It's been a month now but we had to finish paying for our package. I was kind of embarrassed using all those gift cards but she said they've had more.

The sooner Disney figures out they can't run a complicated IT systems the better. It is long past time they hire Amazon to run their systems.

Agreed! I like to apply $50 here and there if I have some extra in the budget and it could be 2 or 3 times a week that I want to do that i don't feel like having to call EVERY time! It seems they have been having this issue for a bit and it doesn't seem like its a priority to fix it!

I am in the same boat... very frustrating to say the least. A friend and I are going in April and we are each trying to pay a little at a time... kind of hard when the payment option does not exist :(

what I am doing is, putting aside the payments into a savings account I don't use for anything else, and when I have the total I will call and make one payment. I'm also hoping they have online payments fixed by then.

i have been buying disney gift cards... i have $850 to apply all $50 gift cards. i'd rather be able to just type in what i need to then sit on the phone that long. it would be so much easier to go online. pay on the trip with 4 cards a night instead of having to call and be on the phone forever.

It's really annoying. My final payment is due January 6th. I have been putting it off hoping I could just pay it online but it doesn't look like that is going to happen. Such is life. I'll call tomorrow and just pay it off.

i have been buying disney gift cards... i have $850 to apply all $50 gift cards. i'd rather be able to just type in what i need to then sit on the phone that long. it would be so much easier to go online. pay on the trip with 4 cards a night instead of having to call and be on the phone forever.

I just called today and did 4 gift cards (total of $500) and it wasn't too bad. You can go to www.disneygiftcard.com and combine all of your cards into one gift card if that is easier for calling. However, it appears you need to create another username and password for this site and the max one gift card can hold is $1,000. This would save time on the phone, but for 4 gift cards it really didn't take that long.

My husband called last night ....we had 18 $50 gift cards. It only took 25 minutes. He did ask about not having a link to pay online like before and she said that they were working on it & that it had been down for less then a month. She said it will be back up and running (no ETA according to her), but when it is you will only be able to apply 2 cards in a 24 hour period (to try and cut down on fraud she said).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter