Has anyone had experience ordering formalwear onboard (thru disney cruise website)

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by smores, Apr 6, 2013.

1. smores

smores DIS Veteran

I placed an order about a week ago. At the end of the process it said they would confirm my order in 48 hr. I had not heard anything so I emailed the company. I still haven't heard back....is this typical?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DCLShel

DCLShel "Doesn't everyone have a 3-foot Mickey topiary in

We have used the service twice- once was in Barcelona. We have always had good luck with them. Is there a number you can call?

4. Forever a Princess

Forever a Princess One bottle of ketchup is not enough!

We've used them before and had great service.

I would call to make sure that there was not a glitch in your order.

5. LLOC33

LLOC33 Earning My Ears

The email confirmation looks like spam. I accidentally opene the email and read it to only figure out it was the confirmation. It's not really clear. But everything was as planned and we would do the service again.

6. Meghatron

Meghatron DIS Veteran

Yes, the confirmation is very odd. It's an attached text file with little other identifying information, and I agree it appears like spam. I would check your trash/junk/spam folder. Also, it's 48 business hours, so weekends don't count. We use them for DH and while their website and confirmation process aren't up to modern standards, the tuxes fit (if you measure correctly) and we enjoy the convenience. :)

7. Doingitagain

Doingitagain DIS Veteran

We have done it many times and will do it again.

We do it for both DH and DS. Once they only confirmed one of the two orders. I would say a third of the times we end up calling or they end up calling to work something out. I would just call them.

NOTE: Don't wait too late to order. I did that one cruise, and they didn't have DH's shoe size left.