Has anyone gotten the MCO Hyatt on Hotwire recently?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by colbybug, Feb 6, 2012.

1. iloverags2

iloverags2 DIS Veteran

I've searched for the BF code for free membership, but cannot find it. Any chance you can share???

TY!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. redheadmc

redheadmc Earning My Ears

I tried, but I guess for the dates I want in January they aren't offering, or they are sold out. Bummer:sad1:

4. SG101

SG101 Mouseketeer

5. phoenixleigh

phoenixleigh Mouseketeer

what dates let me look and see? Sometimes it does not hurt to have another set of eyes to help look

6. iloverags2

iloverags2 DIS Veteran

7. redheadmc

Oh, wow! I was looking for Jan 11th to the 12th. Then going on the Fantasy on Jan 12th.

8. phoenixleigh

phoenixleigh Mouseketeer

I found it!:yay: So what I did was I signed up for the free membership. I search for Orlando hotels. I checked the "Airport hotels" so I could narrow it down then I sorted by "Star Rating" and it was the second one down. Hope this works. Also as another poster said are you using Internet explorer or Firefox? I use firefox. Apparently people who use internet explorer are having problems Good Luck:thumbsup2

9. pershing

pershing DIS Veteran

:sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny:

:jumping1:

I'm so happy something I found finally let me help somebody here on the boards. For years I have been reaping the rewards of other poster's knowledge. Literally thousand's of dollars saved at this point over the year's.

Yeah!

:sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny:

10. phoenixleigh

phoenixleigh Mouseketeer

Redheadmc did you find it ok?

11. redheadmc

Yes! I did the Lastminutetrips. Used the code and found a good rate! $108.00 Pretty good for they MCO Hyatt.

12. phoenixleigh

phoenixleigh Mouseketeer

glad you found it :cool1:

13. pjacobi

pjacobi DIS Veteran

Be careful! There are TWO Hyatt hotels at MCO airport:

Hyatt Regency and Hyatt Place

The Regency is actually in the airport, but the Hyatt Place is actually a mile away and would require a shuttle bus.

-Paul

14. pershing

pershing DIS Veteran

Yes there are. I'm thinking about staying at Hyatt Place when we arrive late at light 'cause they have free breakfast.

We have a 6 AM flight on the way home, so that'll be the Hyatt Regency.

15. hbg4

hbg4 Ask me where I'm going on my next vacation ? Disne

I just signed up with them and their rates seem too good to be true. Has anyone actually stayed in a hotel booked with last minute travel?

16. ruadisneyfan2

ruadisneyfan2 DIS Veteran

Yes, my parents did last Nov. We had flown down the day before them and spent 2 nts at WDW or we would have stayed there too.

17. drsg

drsg Mouseketeer

We did it for Oct.and got Hyatt for... I'm gonna say about $126. It was less than with a Stay Certificate.

18. CherylA

CherylA DIS Veteran

I am looking on LMT for my dates Jan 26-27th and not seeing it, maybe it's too soon? I guess I'll try again in a week.

19. annmorr

annmorr Mouseketeer

I've been trying to book that weekend using a Hyatt Stay certificate, but each time I call they tell me that there is no availability and that the hotel is pretty well booked then....... so you may not have too much luck using LMT or Hotwire either.
    Just thought you might want to check into other options rather than waiting.... we booked at the Hyatt Place instead.

20. CherylA

CherylA DIS Veteran

Thanks for letting me know. That stinks, guess I'll make a $220 AAA reservation for now, I can always cancel.:( we really wanted to stay IN the airport.

Booked a double ADA room (Handicapped accessible was cheaper) with AAA rate though Hyatt website for $188 plus taxes but including breakfast. Not terrible I guess. Cancellation is 24 hrs so I'll keep looking for a better rate.

21. SG101

SG101 Mouseketeer