has anyone flown with norwegian airline? fab prices for may!

tinkerpea

DIS Veteran
Hi all
OK so ibwas searching priced for flights and found one for next may at 360! With norwegian airline on their relatively new dreamliner plane, youbthen I believe pay £35 for the luggage meal and seat selection etc but still a fantastic price.
Was wondering if anyone has flown, or head of what they are like.
From what I can see they have seat back TV too.

We've flew Norwegian.

You don't get any food inboard unless you pay extra for it, we didn't we bought a nice Boots meal deal at the airport and had that when the others were eating.

On the way back they had some left over food which the age to us free and I didn't eat it, it wasn't nice.

The flight was fine and so was the seating etc.

What airport is it from for May and what dates do they have?

It was from Gatwick I believe, and I just looked at a few random dates in may,some in the beginning and others in the middle.
Was looking at cheapest price and they came up,
When I looked it said that if you pay £35 you get a main meal and snack plus seat reserved I didn't look into more as i wanted to hear if anyone had used them,
Per reviews I've done online everyone is saying that their dream liner is great.

They haven't got a large fleet, I heard if there is a problem with a plane they have no replacement, so it will either be cancelled or meet with delay.

I have friends who used them and no problems , I guess it's a BIG issue if they have technical issues with planes as only a small fleet..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter