Has anyone ever used...

tone.def

<font color=red>My Mommy told me I look pretty all
I've been seriously thinking about taking a cruise (d'uh, hence I'm posting here!)

I need feedback on cruisebrothers.com... Anyone ever use them to book your cruise? What was your experience like? Their prices look pretty good, but I have never heard of them until they came up on my search engine.

Thanks for your help!

Sorry, haven't heard of them. What do they offer that other agencies don't? Do they have a huge discount? IF so, how do they get that? Do they offer in room perks on board credits? Will they provide the service? Check it out first. They aren't familiar, so I can't say either way. Good luck.

mygyky said:
Sorry, haven't heard of them. What do they offer that other agencies don't? Do they have a huge discount? IF so, how do they get that? Do they offer in room perks on board credits? Will they provide the service? Check it out first. They aren't familiar, so I can't say either way. Good luck.

on their site: they are ranked by MSNBC in the top 15 cruise brokers and they're recommended by frommer's travel.... what got me was 52% off some 3 night Disney cruises. don't know how they can sell them that cheap.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter