Has Anyone Ever Tried Six Week Body Makeover?

I am not familiar with the Six Week Body Makeover. But I am curious. What is it?

I am happy to report that I have ordered and done the 6 Week Body Makeover. Actually, I only did it for 10 days as I could not take the restrictions any longer.

I will say THAT IT DOES WORK, ABSOLUTELY!!! I am a very picky eater, and I could not stick to the foods. They offer a great variety of foods for "normal" eaters, and I think I would have been ultra successful if I had a better palatte.

I lost 9lbs in 8 days, and never felt hungry and was full of energy.

I would say ORDER IT! It has a money back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose. I liked it, just too restrictive for me :thumbsup2

thelionqueen said:
I am happy to report that I have ordered and done the 6 Week Body Makeover. Actually, I only did it for 10 days as I could not take the restrictions any longer.

I will say THAT IT DOES WORK, ABSOLUTELY!!! I am a very picky eater, and I could not stick to the foods. They offer a great variety of foods for "normal" eaters, and I think I would have been ultra successful if I had a better palatte.

I lost 9lbs in 8 days, and never felt hungry and was full of energy.

I would say ORDER IT! It has a money back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose. I liked it, just too restrictive for me :thumbsup2

Can you be more specific on what types of food you get to eat? I can handle cutting back on my carbs and eating more fruits and veggie. I don't eat fish, though. That's usually the problem I run into when I have to follow a food program.

Well, I don't eat any type of fish either which made it more difficult. Basically, you can choose between different lean proteins (fish most recommended, then chicken & Turkey). You can pick from about 6 different green veggies, although I only like broccoli and asparagus. You can only have a few types of fruits to start (grapefruit, strawberries and others). So basically, I had to eat chicken, egg whites, broccoli, & boiled potatoes 6 times per day. Absolutely no salt or sugar. I like these foods so it worked for as long as I could bear.

There are other choices, but I found myself limited to these. The program has a LOT of great tips and good advice and you may find other options that I did. I still say give it a try!

My husband and I are doing it. We took the test about what type of metabolism we had, and then went over what food we should eat and what we should cut out. We don't follow his eating plan (telling you exactly what to eat), but we eat only what we are supposed to and do the exercise part (plus cardio 3 times a week). We started January 2nd and my husband has lost 30 lbs and I have lost 24 lbs (and gone from size 18 to almost a 12).

Good luck!
Melissa

My daughter and I each put our own "bodies" together BUT I knew I couldn't do this plan. I have a very busy lifestyle and had no time for all that has to go into it. I think it was a waste and that Weight Watchers or similar plan is comperable with less restriction. Wish you well in whatever plan/diet you decide to do.

I along with my husband tried this diet. You eat ALOT of meat (1 Person 3-4 oz SIX TIMES A DAY). It's sickening. My tough as nails husband couldn't even handle the headaches. And they weren't from caffiene because we don't drink anything but water. Also customer service is awful. I agree that you lose weight but it is not worth the expense nor is it worth the literal headache. Check out infomercial reviews on google and search this product. Awful reviews! Very expensive to maintain! You can eat no salt. So try to eat 24 oz of non salted meat (NO SALT IS ALLOWED ON THIS PLAN), plain rice, and grapefruit for a week eating every 3 hours and see how you do. I don't advise wasting your money on this plan. I love the Turbo jam program. You don't starve yourself or damage your kidneys with all that protien. Try it! :Pinkbounc

PrettyInTink said:
I along with my husband tried this diet. You eat ALOT of meat (1 Person 3-4 oz SIX TIMES A DAY). It's sickening. My tough as nails husband couldn't even handle the headaches. And they weren't from caffiene because we don't drink anything but water. Also customer service is awful. I agree that you lose weight but it is not worth the expense nor is it worth the literal headache. Check out infomercial reviews on google and search this product. Awful reviews! Very expensive to maintain! You can eat no salt. So try to eat 24 oz of non salted meat (NO SALT IS ALLOWED ON THIS PLAN), plain rice, and grapefruit for a week eating every 3 hours and see how you do. I don't advise wasting your money on this plan. I love the Turbo jam program. You don't starve yourself or damage your kidneys with all that protien. Try it! :Pinkbounc

What is the turbo jam program?

I tried it and stuck to it for about a week and lost 6 pounds then couldn't take it anymore. It was TOO restrictive - little carbs, no salt, no sugar and no dairy, I can cut out 2 - 3 things at a time, but all 4 at once - holy crap! If you order it, make sure you call to get their so called "Return authorization number" you need within 6 weeks of receiving your order to get your money back after the 6 weeks. This info telling you about calling customer service for this number within the 6 weeks is conveniently (read NOT) on the back of your invoice. I was about a week or two late in calling for it and was told my time for returning it had expired. So I told the girl on the phone that their "guaranty" was a bunch of bull**** (no, not one of my finer moments, but anyway) and went and sold the package on Ebay. I have now been doing low carb since April 17th and have lost about 11 pounds, so I'll stick with that from now on. Michael Thurmond seems like a nice enough guy, but bottom line is he's there to make money.

Both me and my husband both had tried it and only lasted 2 days. NOT WORTH THE MONEY!!!!!!! We both got soooooooo sick just after 2 days and my hubby passed out. It is wayyyy to restrictive. i have done nutrisystem and loved it. I lost 25 lbs. in 2 months and the food was very good. i will pm you with the diet I am doing now. Good luck on what ever you do. :thumbsup2

Turbo Jam is an exercise video that combines kickboxing, dance, and very cool music. They also have a diet plan you can follow that is very easy to stick to because they allow GOOD FOOD. You can find it on ebay or order it direct from beachbody online :cheer2: . I have lost weight on every fad diet out there and gained it all back but I truly believe in this. It is very low impact as I have bad knees. You don't even feel like you are exercising. After a week and a lackluster diet attempt I'm having trouble keeping my pants up! Try it!

I couldn't
stick with it. I also had the headaches and felt light-headed. I did lose but could only keep it up for a week. I am now on WW and have lost 20lbs this year. It works much better with my family life. I can eat what my family eats or stick a Smart One's in the microwave for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter