Has anyone ever room hopped?

Deanie1

DIS Veteran
Can I do this? I am heading to WDW in Oct. with my brother, staying Oct 17-27. Then I would like to hop over to my daughters room and stay until Oct 31 (all at POR). The only catch is, what if there is free dining? Doesn't everyone on the room have to be on it?

Do you see any other problems with this plan? My daughter decided to come after we booked the trip and she will be there Oct 20-31. (I just don't want to go home after 9 days as we are also spending a couple of days at the dark side!)

Can I do this? I am heading to WDW in Oct. with my brother, staying Oct 17-27. Then I would like to hop over to my daughters room and stay until Oct 31 (all at POR). The only catch is, what if there is free dining? Doesn't everyone on the room have to be on it?

Do you see any other problems with this plan? My daughter decided to come after we booked the trip and she will be there Oct 20-31. (I just don't want to go home after 9 days as we are also spending a couple of days at the dark side!)

Yes, everyone in the room must be on the same plan (same tickets, DDP, etc). Unless you are added to your daughter's room, you will not have a room key (or the DDP, if she has a package with the DDP).

She can add you to her room once she arrives at WDW. Have her tell the desk you are arriving on the 27th to check in to her room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts