Has anyone ever rented thru carrentalsavers?

floridascgirl

DIS Veteran
I currently have a rental booked directly through Alamo, but the carrentalsavers website found the same rental for $50 dollars less (same search parameters).

Is it safe to book through them? If I needed to access my reservation for changes, etc..., would it be through them or Alamo?

It is perfectly safe to rent from them. There will be a link in the e-mail confirmation that you can use to modify the reservation. I believe it will also contain the Alamo reservation number that you can use to access the reservation on the Alamo website.

We rented from them 2 yrs ago and had no problem at all. Ours was also from Alamo.

Thanks for your replies. I went ahead and made my reservation and double checked to make sure I could access it on the Alamo website. It was there with no issues. :) Now I'm just crossing my fingers for some July codes to come my way because the rental price was waaaaaaay too high!

In checking carrental has the best deal for the two cars that we need in June. The best price was also with Alamo - so my question is, if you can access your reservation through Alamo can you do on-line check-in if you aren't using a coupon. We booked directly through Alamo last year and did the on-line check-in and then just went to the garage when we got to MCO. Thanks for any help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter