Has anyone ever not had tickets from Undercover Tourist not show up in mail?

Im sure if you contact Undercover and let them know what is happening they will cancel the tickets and reissue you new ones.. Worth a try

Hello.

Yes, they did not show up in the mail today and no nearby neighbors accidentally got them. Pretty bummed since this is our first Disney Word trip with our kids and already we are having problems with getting our tickets.

Will be contacting UT to see what can be done. I will let you know how that goes.

I've also ordered from UT multiple times and have never had to sign for them, they've always been delivered as regular mail.

The envelopes are plain and normal size, nothing that shouts UT tickets so keep an eye out.

An update for everyone...

Well today was my lucky day I guess! The tickets finally showed up in our mailbox today. Yay!

The lesson learned is that you can't rely on USPS tracking numbers to tell you where your package/mail may be.

I want to thank all of you who gave tips, advice, etc. By the way, I did email UT and they were very responsive. If we had not received the tickets, I am sure they would have helped us.

Now, I can focus on planning for the trip. :)

An update for everyone...

Well today was my lucky day I guess! The tickets finally showed up in our mailbox today. Yay!

The lesson learned is that you can't rely on USPS tracking numbers to tell you where your package/mail may be.

I want to thank all of you who gave tips, advice, etc. By the way, I did email UT and they were very responsive. If we had not received the tickets, I am sure they would have helped us.

Now, I can focus on planning for the trip. :)

I am so glad i googled a question about UT's envelopes! Ours were supposed to arrive today, and USPS tracking says it went out for delivery. After sifting through mt garbage....shudder......I read your post about not relying on their tracking! So, I have hope! :flower1: Thanks!

I just ordered from them and my tickets came in a white padded envelope. Return address said UT with their address in Daytona Beach, FL. No issues and came right when they predicted.

Jill in CO

We weren't home when they were delivered so we had a note from USPS to come to the post office to sign for them. Very excited that we have our tickets even though we aren't going until June.

I am so glad i googled a question about UT's envelopes! Ours were supposed to arrive today, and USPS tracking says it went out for delivery. After sifting through mt garbage....shudder......I read your post about not relying on their tracking! So, I have hope! :flower1: Thanks!

My tickets arrived today, also in a white envelope with UT printed in return address area. USPS updated tracking info this morning, and this time it was correct!

Would not have thought this to be junk mail though. But it's good to be on alert! pirate:

OK, I was hoping I wouldn't be in the same boat as you guys, as I've never had a problem before.....

But, my tickets were supposed to be here yesterday and the new update from the USPS says they are delayed and not even in my city yet. I leave on Friday! Please, please let them get here!!! Strange first class mail service.

I placed my order on Feb 18. The tickets started their shipping on Feb 20. They were stuck in Greensboro for about a week and now say they are on their way from Raleigh to my town.

Curious of this too. I ordered my tix a week ago and haven't even received a shipping confirmation yet.
They are always slammed right before/right after a price increase. I've read on here they've said they are a couple weeks behind on shipping, due to demand.

OK, I was hoping I wouldn't be in the same boat as you guys, as I've never had a problem before.....

But, my tickets were supposed to be here yesterday and the new update from the USPS says they are delayed and not even in my city yet. I leave on Friday! Please, please let them get here!!! Strange first class mail service.

I placed my order on Feb 18. The tickets started their shipping on Feb 20. They were stuck in Greensboro for about a week and now say they are on their way from Raleigh to my town.

I would call them and see what your options are. First class mail should have gotten there but the South pretty much shut down due to the snow and ice. Fingers crossed that they get there in time!

Jill in CO

Good news. They arrived today, only a day later than estimated. Previously I always got them earlier than the estimate. Interestingly, USPS website says due to deliver tomorrow and delivered today on my tracking page.

They are always slammed right before/right after a price increase. I've read on here they've said they are a couple weeks behind on shipping, due to demand.

Thanks, JanaDee! That makes me feel better. Don't want to be contacting them unnecessarily.

Thanks, that's good to know. I ordered on 2/26 and haven't gotten shipment confirmation either, although my CC was charged.

My tickets didn't come. The tracking said they made it to Atlanta but not to my fairly nearby city. I contacted my post office and they had me file a complaint online (it had been a week and they should have been come by then) . I also contacted undercover tourist. They were great. They said to give it a few more days but not to worry because they could cancel the tickets and reissue them to me. Finally the tickets showed up.

I'm waiting for some tickets now.

They were just shipped so should come next week.

I think Undercover Tourist has been excellent! I've had 3 orders and my first one was seamless.

The 2nd and 3rd orders were held up by the price increase but Undercover Tourist stayed in contact and followed through. Excellent customer service!

I will continue to buy from them based on my experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter