Has anyone ever heard of..

DLand_LVR

Earning My Ears
an Engagement photo shoot at Disneyland?? I thought maybe those of you who were married at Disneyland would know... My BF has been hinting and I'm sure the time to pop the question will come soon :love:

Our families are very well aware of our Disneyland obsession :lmao: and I would love to have our save the date picture be from Disneyland!

I know that Disneyland now has photopass like in WDW but a professional shoot would be nice too :cloud9:

Any information or suggestions are greatly appreciated...

Thanks!

Disneyland does not have anything like this. We were married at DL and had the photographer that we hired for our wedding do an engagement shoot in the park. Although he got clearance from FTW prior to doing this as there are rules regarding professional photographers in the parks. Another option is to just have a friend take the pics for you. Or you could just have the photopass person take a few, that is if you don't mind other people being in them. HTH.

Rangerpooh,

where is that rule stated and can you direct me to where I can get clearance for my photographer? We are shooting engagement photos at Disneyland in March...

Rangerpooh,

where is that rule stated and can you direct me to where I can get clearance for my photographer? We are shooting engagement photos at Disneyland in March...

Somewhere we learned that Disney's policy is that no professional pictures can be taken in the parks for monetary reasons without the parks clearance. Since we were having a FTW we went through our planner who got us clearance. You might need to contact city hall and they should be able to point you in the direction of someone who could give you clearance. Honestly, it's probably not a big deal as long as you don't "hog" locations from the general public, but we just wanted to be careful and not be interrupted by security questioning the cameras (as they wer erofessional grade).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter