Hi, I know that Disney will try to do its best at all restaurants for food allergies but I was wondering if anyone with peanut/tree nuts ate at Ohanas. If so, what specifically did you eat? Did you feel that they were good witht he allergies and did the person with the allergy feel that there was enough selections to choose from? We have eaten at quite a few places in disney very safely but I am skeptical to bring my DS there because of all the peanut sauces and I am concerned with cross contamination of it being on tables, items etc. However, we really wanted to try this restaurant. Any help with this would be great. Thanks!!