Has anyone done the Disney's Family Magic Tour at MK?

Nlbnikki

Mouseketeer
I am just wondering if anyone has done this? How was it? Did your kids enjoy it? We are thinking about doing this when we are there in Nov.

Thanks,
Nikki

We did it on our last trip and enjoyed it. DD6 had a great time helping read the map and figuring out the clues. Be prepared for a lot of walking. You're all over the park, and you have to do things like act like your favorite character, skip, etc., on your way from one clue to another. We met some characters along the way and then had a special meeting with two characters at the end. I think it's probably most fun for kids 4-9 or so. Any older than that and they might not be as into it. Have fun!

My DD and I did this in April 2007 and really enjoyed it. There are a lot of silly things to do and it was fun to have a treasure map with clues to follow ALL OVER MK! For what it costs, it was definitely worthwhile! :thumbsup2

I personally don't really enjoy it. I would rather go at my own pace and ride the rides etc. than spend two hours or more going around the parking acting silly.

But dh and dd10 (who was 7 the first time we did it) really want to do it again.

I want to go to WDW to enjoy myself, not to look like a fool. Neither my DH nor DD enjoyed it either.

It's a great tour for the younger children, and the older ones went along with it and even enjoyed it. I don't know what they pay the CM that does the tour, but it's not enough! Our tour guide was FANTASTIC; every child was involved, and even the adults had fun.

We booked this for our last trip. That morning my youngest dd was sick so I ended up having to stay back with her. My dh and other dd5 and my sister with her kids dd7, dd8 and ds11 went along. My dh and the kids loved it. My sister wasn't thrilled. She said she felt a little silly crawling on the floor in Cosmic Rays. I really wish myself and youngest dd could have gone. I would have loved to see the kids enjoying themselves.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter