Has anyone done the AYCE at USH?

Harlie

Mouseketeer
I just bought our tickets for USH and I also purchased the all you can eat deal with it. I was really impressed that i can feed my 3 and 8 year old all day for 9.98! My 7 year old is over 48" and so is my 10yo DN so I had to pay 19.98 for their tickets and ours. I can't fathom feed my family for any cheaper at a park like that?

Has anyone else used these?

We did the last time we went. It was great, but remember that most days the parks close at 6 or 7. We had a friend that went once, bought the pass, and only bought lunch with it- then it isn't too cost effective.

You get an entree, a side and a dessert, so it's a pretty good deal.

We went, had lunch around 11 and dinner at 5. We also bought one of the souvenier cups since drinks are not free. With the cup, you get refills for 79 cents, which is not too shabby!

Does this deal include all the dining in USH? Or are there certain places you have to eat at?

I will be going on May 8th with my DS13 and DS11. It seems like if drinks are not included that $60 for the three of us might be steep? I just don't recall the food there being that great, and as PP said, if the hours only permit us to be there for lunch, it wouldn't work out.

I sometimes go into these deals too quickly and not get my money's worth. Make sure you're going to going to have 2 meals in the park before you buy.

I recently went to USH and got the "free refills" on the popcorn. I got this at the popcorn stand close to the entrance. I didn't see another popcorn stand throughout the rest of the day anywhere else in the park!popcorn::

What prevents one person buying the pass and going through the line twice for two people?

OH I just noticed its not valid the dates I will be there next week oh well

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter