Has anyone decorated their Magic Bands? Please show us the pictures!

I've been so inspired by all of your creativity so I decided to try my hand at it!
I'm not an artist at all, but I'm satisfied with how it turned out.
F6voL1ql.jpg

I haven't sealed it yet because I wanted to get some opinions first. Do you guys think it needs anything?

It looks great!!!

Got our skins from Magic Your Band. Fast shipping and got 1 extra of each design plus a bonus random skin. Ok mines the only Disney one. My DS12 REALLY wanted our dog on his so ok then.

Funny, my son thinks it is "classic grey" and insisted on that color. Our friend got a grey on upon check-in and refers to it as "the grey band of shame". So many names for one color!

Ha! I wind up decorating mine, but I always get the gray because it is the only color (or non color-lol) that I would actually wear on its own. Now if they came in jewel tones rather than brights, that might be a different story.

I have created some really great skins in magicyourband.com. Do any of you know if there is coupon code for them? I have looked online but could only find older ones. Thanks

I don't have a code but they do have an automatic discount depending on how many you order. I ordered 4 custom ones ($8. each) and it came to only $27.20. It automatically took off the 15%. And shipping is free!

Got our skins from Magic Your Band. Fast shipping and got 1 extra of each design plus a bonus random skin. Ok mines the only Disney one. My DS12 REALLY wanted our dog on his so ok then.View attachment 109387

DisFam95, we were searching for the Doctor Who band on the Magic Your Band page but didn't see it (is under a different title for licensing reasons maybe?) Or did you make a custom image? Thanks!

My husband would like a Christmas jack skellington band and my daughter is asking for Christmas Minnie. Anyone have suggestions of where I may be able to find decals for these ridiculously specific requests?

You may not think you're an artist but that's one of the cutest UP bands I've seen online (and we've been Googling Magic Band designs a lot here at our house this week :) ) This is adorable – the house with the clouds beneath it is perfect. Great job!
Thank you so much for your kind words! I really appreciate it :)

We have two questions about the vinyl decal options from Magic Your Band and My Fantasy Band:

1. Is the vinyl thickness/quality pretty much the same from both? Older son wants a design from one while our younger son found a design he likes on the other.

2. Has anyone tried applying the vinyl decals over nail polish (using the nail polish to change the band color before using the decal.)

Thanks for any info you have!

My husband would like a Christmas jack skellington band and my daughter is asking for Christmas Minnie. Anyone have suggestions of where I may be able to find decals for these ridiculously specific requests?

Since Magic Your Band lets you customize and use your own designs, they should be able to find some images to make exactly what they want.

Has anyone who has used the magic your band stickers painted your magic band before putting the sticker on? My DD created her own sticker and one section will be clear with wording on it. I thought it'd look better if the band had purple glitter polish on it to show under the clear areas. Thoughts?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter