Has anyone decorated their Magic Bands? Please show us the pictures!

[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
I decided that my Fitbit and MB needed to look ok together, so this is what I came up with. I like them, but it's feeling a little Christmassy to me. Oh well! I'll be wearing them to WDW in a couple of weeks. Yay!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 166
[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
I decided that my Fitbit and MB needed to look ok together, so this is what I came up with. I like them, but it's feeling a little Christmassy to me. Oh well! I'll be wearing them to WDW in a couple of weeks. Yay!

Cute idea doing your FitBit too!

So, I wanted a neutral, goes with anything band and got gray. It sat there...mocking me with its plain appearance. So, of course I had to make it sparkle! I glued Swarovski crystals to it. The first glue didn't hold at all (jewels popped as I was putting it on) but the second one is doing much better (survived a day of laundry and cleaning). I think I may still drizzle clear nail polish in between as a grout to help them stay put. However, I tested it and any polish on top and it ruins the facet so no sparkle. We'll see!!

2015-05-03 21.18.13.jpg

I am hoping for guidance on how to change the size of an inage i found from google search. I would like to get an image of vintage Minnie/Mickey printed from magic my band but as it is now its way too large and when i shrink it down it wont cover the band. Someone please help

I am hoping for guidance on how to change the size of an inage i found from google search. I would like to get an image of vintage Minnie/Mickey printed from magic my band but as it is now its way too large and when i shrink it down it wont cover the band. Someone please help

Have you tried contacting the people at magicyourband.com to see if they can help? I've heard they're really helpful.

When are you going? I did a darth vader for my brother in law. I made his finger line up where the Mickey RFID head is so that it looks like Darth is saying "point here" LOL!

20u7c75.jpg

I plan to do a Wreck it Ralph theme for my husband, probably with nail polish. I'm thinking bricks on a red magic band. Maybe a HERO medal on one side. I have a vinyl Ralph decal I bought off Etsy a while back.

Where did you get this sticker??

Here are ours!
19mrlh.jpg

Missing is my son's. His is from magic your band and just has his name on it created by a Dis'r here (with Phineas & Ferb).

The Elsa band glows in the dark.
LOVE the Little Mermaid band! Thanks for the inspiration!

So many awesome designs on the many pages of this thread! I so want to personalize magic bands for our trip but I'm not sure how it will work.

We are staying at the Swan/Dolphin because of a convention - can't beat the rate even going to a value. Even though we get many of the Disney perks, we don't get Magic Bands. Before reading this thread, I had already decided that I want Magic Bands for the convenience and for the ride pictures/videos. I know it is an expensive toy, but if I am getting the Memory Maker (which I plan on for our first trip to WDW) I want to get ALL the pictures I can. To further make it complicated, we are enrolling the girls in the YES program and will get our park tickets through that program. Can I order Magic Bands before we arrive and have them shipped to me? Will they be able to link them to the YES tickets?

The answers to these questions will help me figure out the mode of customization. If I can get them ahead of time, I will use nail polish/tattoos/vinyl stickers to decorate them. If I won't be able to get them ahead of time, we will order the MagicYourBand stickers for them so we can customize them once we are there.

Thanks!!

So many awesome designs on the many pages of this thread! I so want to personalize magic bands for our trip but I'm not sure how it will work.

We are staying at the Swan/Dolphin because of a convention - can't beat the rate even going to a value. Even though we get many of the Disney perks, we don't get Magic Bands. Before reading this thread, I had already decided that I want Magic Bands for the convenience and for the ride pictures/videos. I know it is an expensive toy, but if I am getting the Memory Maker (which I plan on for our first trip to WDW) I want to get ALL the pictures I can. To further make it complicated, we are enrolling the girls in the YES program and will get our park tickets through that program. Can I order Magic Bands before we arrive and have them shipped to me? Will they be able to link them to the YES tickets?

The answers to these questions will help me figure out the mode of customization. If I can get them ahead of time, I will use nail polish/tattoos/vinyl stickers to decorate them. If I won't be able to get them ahead of time, we will order the MagicYourBand stickers for them so we can customize them once we are there.

Thanks!!

They are available on the Disney store website so yes, you can get them ahead of time. I believe they can link the YES tickets to your MDE account so that you could also use them for your admission but I'm not 100 % certain. Just can't imagine that they couldn't though.

Here's a link to the pink but the others are there too.

http://www.disneystore.com/disney-p...erm=Disney+Parks+MagicBand+-+Pink&typeAhead=1

I don't even feel it. I used a very cheap kids watch that doesn't have much weight to it. I find it much less bothersome than wearing both a MB and a watch.
I just have to say, Bravo to you! I can't tell you how many times I looked at my magic band to see what time it was! I kept saying that they needed to make a watch to put on it. Never thought about doing what you did!

Here are my latest. 101 Dalmatians, Cheshire Cat, George Pig (not Disney but when a 6 year old asks for Peppa Pig you listen :laughing:), Green Lantern, Thor, Iron Man, Reverse Flash, and Flash. Yep, we are big Super Hero geeks!! ::yes::

Attachments

• 20150505_125913.jpeg
    20150505_125913.jpeg
    85.1 KB · Views: 159
here is a couple of ones for my inlaws. BTW it was really hard for me to do the yankees (im a sox fan)

Attachments

• IMG_1521.JPG
    IMG_1521.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_1522.JPG
    IMG_1522.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_1519.JPG
    IMG_1519.JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_1520.JPG
    IMG_1520.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 116
Holy cow - everything I've read in this thread in absolutely amazing. Why have I never thought of this?!

Wonderful projects, everyone! Thank you for sharing your visions and your tips. :)

Whew! I finally read this entire thread. Love all the wonderful bands and appreciate all the advice and ideas. HockeyMomNH--:worship:"we're not worthy" (or at least I'm not) I am in awe of your talent and amazing MB's!

Going on my first MB trip in October, so I have some time to plan. I do have one MB to play with since my DS went on a music trip with his HS this spring (hope he doesn't mind)!

Questions to those who used glow-in-dark nail polish--did anyone find one that dried clearer or that didn't need as many coats? I think I will be using polish rather than acrylics. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter