Has anyone booked flights for late August yet?

1andrea

DIS Veteran
We're looking for flights from 12th August to 4th September an the prices at the moment are over £900

The have flew indirect the past few years as our budget is around £550 per person for the flight.

I was wondering if anyone has found anything relatively cheap yet this year.

I know it's early but I want to stop stressing and book to have a countdown to look forward to!

xxx

We're looking for flights from 12th August to 4th September an the prices at the moment are over £900

The have flew indirect the past few years as our budget is around £550 per person for the flight.

I was wondering if anyone has found anything relatively cheap yet this year.

I know it's early but I want to stop stressing and book to have a countdown to look forward to!

xxx

Hi....

We've booked already direct flights with TC from Manchester to MCO then MIA - Manchester , 20th August - 4th September 2016.. Paid just over £1820 for the 3 us in total ...

We booked direct with BA 14th to 28th from Gatwick.

We paid around £900 each. We just wanted it done and the stress gone. Worth any extra cash that has cost us to not be worrying about it anymore!!

Did you book online direct with Thomas Cook? That's not a bad price at all! Xx

Hi....

We've booked already direct flights with TC from Manchester to MCO then MIA - Manchester , 20th August - 4th September 2016.. Paid just over £1820 for the 3 us in total ...

I know what you mean as soon as I find a price I san afford I'm booking. The count down is part of the fun!! X

We booked direct with BA 14th to 28th from Gatwick.

We paid around £900 each. We just wanted it done and the stress gone. Worth any extra cash that has cost us to not be worrying about it anymore!!

ours are a bit later on we fly out 25th aug- 18th sept and also went with the thomas cook man -mia paid £1715 for 5 of us!! booked at back end of july

How did you mange that? I thought the flights only come to approx 11 months in advance of the return date or have I got it wrong and missed out on bargains? :0(

ours are a bit later on we fly out 25th aug- 18th sept and also went with the thomas cook man -mia paid £1715 for 5 of us!! booked at back end of july

How did you mange that? I thought the flights only come to approx 11 months in advance of the return date or have I got it wrong and missed out on bargains? :0(
Thomas Cook release earlier. Flights for after our cruise next October have been out ages. New York to Manchester only £200 one way which is a bargain but we can't commit yet, not 100% sure we are doing the cruise yet.

I didn't know that. Gutted I thought every company released the flights the same time. I need a few tips in flight searching. How do you manage to find random cheap flights like the norway to miami one you posted? Is there a website? xx

Thomas Cook release earlier. Flights for after our cruise next October have been out ages. New York to Manchester only £200 one way which is a bargain but we can't commit yet, not 100% sure we are doing the cruise yet.

I didn't know that. Gutted I thought every company released the flights the same time. I need a few tips in flight searching. How do you manage to find random cheap flights like the norway to miami one you posted? Is there a website? xx
No one site. I just keep searching, watching DIS, DIBB, hotukdeals etc. I spend at least 2 hours a day looking for flight & hotels deals.

i had never looked on thomas cook for flights before , a lady at my sons cub scouts had booked hers on there so i came home and had a look and booked straight away, there was over £1000 saving by going in to miami over orlando but we wanted to do some road trippy bits anyway .apparently thomas cook release 18 month before !! we do have to pre book or seats at a extra cost

I tend to every day but I need to get better at it. I know last two years for July/August we've booked in October and November so i'm starting to get twitchy! xx

No one site. I just keep searching, watching DIS, DIBB, hotukdeals etc. I spend at least 2 hours a day looking for flight & hotels deals.

I would have been looking if i'd have known. I think I've missed the bargains now, but I will be watching for summer 2017 as I know our dates already!!

i had never looked on thomas cook for flights before , a lady at my sons cub scouts had booked hers on there so i came home and had a look and booked straight away, there was over £1000 saving by going in to miami over orlando but we wanted to do some road trippy bits anyway .apparently thomas cook release 18 month before !! we do have to pre book or seats at a extra cost

Booked last night, flying indirect from local airport, done the trip many times before, price including car hire was £3,600 for three adults, two teenagers. Middle of August to early September. Consider car hire (7 seat minivan) as about £350 got the flights for £650 each. Very happy with that, times and airports just what we were after as well.

Who did you book with please?

Booked last night, flying indirect from local airport, done the trip many times before, price including car hire was £3,600 for three adults, two teenagers. Middle of August to early September. Consider car hire (7 seat minivan) as about £350 got the flights for £650 each. Very happy with that, times and airports just what we were after as well.

Who did you book with please?
Ebookers.com used them before, they came up cheapest. Did look at a couple of other companies, but one wanted copies of my credit card and passport before letting me book. No way, not doing that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter