Has Anyone Booked Bonnet Creek with Tonya Williams?

erineab

Mouseketeer
I hope it's acceptable to ask this question (providing a name). Her rates are the best I have received - better than Vacation Strategy even. Does anyone have experience with her?

I have recently booked with her. She definitely had the best price. I have not received my reservation because we do not go until August, but she has been very prompt in answering my questions and the process has been professional. I will keep you posted as I go along the process.

Do you perhaps have a website for her? I'd like to get a quote for our trip next year.

Thanks!
-Eric

Edit: Go ahead and disregard this post. I found her on VRBO. :)

Could someone please tell me how I can contact her? I would like a quote for my next stay :)

Thanks!

I have recently booked with her. She definitely had the best price. I have not received my reservation because we do not go until August, but she has been very prompt in answering my questions and the process has been professional. I will keep you posted as I go along the process.

Did you receive your reservation yet? How has the process been so far? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter