Has anyone been to Water Mania?

RitaZ.

Move on don't hesitate, break out.
I wasn't sure where to post this...

What did you think of this water park? Is it worth the trip?

I've been there Rita. . . :)

It's not a bad place at all, and seemed a little more geared toward families and younger kids then Wet and Wild. . and as I recall, it was a bit less expensive as well. . .

The only drawback with either place compared to the 2 Disney water parks is the lack of themeing. . . theyboth have more actual activities, but nothing to make you think you're anyplace but in a water park in the middle of Orlando either.

Wet and Wild has more thrill-type slides and such; WaterMania has more stuff for families and younger kids; and the Disney water parks are better themed but more expensive. . . I personally liked WaterMania - it's not what you get with Disney but as long as you don't expect that, it's worth the what it costs and is a pretty fun way to spend a few hours on a hot day. . . :) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter