Has anybody tried this?

starwood

This mouse GOT her next cruise
I saw this on Mousesavers - has anyone tried it? I'd be happy to take a $100 credit rather than the $50 DC credit. We stayed at AKL in January but never got this offer.

"Disney Cruise Line recently sent out a mailing offering a $100 onboard credit for 7-night cruises or a $50 onboard credit on 3-night cruises. This is called the "bounce back offer" and was apparently intended for people who have recently stayed at a Disney resort. It seems to work for most people, but I can't guarantee it will work for everyone. Worth a try, though! The booking code is BBO. The offer is good for most sailings throughout 2003 but the trip must be booked by July 31, 2003. Cannot be combined with other onboard credit offers."

My TA called when I saw this offer and we got the $100 credit per cabin. Originally had $50 each so this was great.

Originally posted by disneyeveryyear
My TA called when I saw this offer and we got the $100 credit per cabin. Originally had $50 each so this was great.

So you didn't need any kind of a postcard? I'll be calling my TA later.

OK I called TA and Disney told them that this must be applied when the cruise is booked. So it' won't help me but maybe it will help someone else.

I got my $100 using the BBO code. I would say it was about 6 - 8 weeks ago and I had booked back in November. My TA had to call DCL twice to get it. Good Luck!

I tried to get it thru DU and after looking into it, she said no, it was only honored if you got the postcard....

I called DCL myself last night and explained everything and a very nice CM said he would love to give it to me but there was no way he could even get it into the computer because it had to go in when booked. The only way to do it now was to cancel and rebook and that would be way expensive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!