has anybody been to a DVC meeting on the Wonder

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Robin"D", Apr 8, 2013.

1. Robin"D"

Robin"D" DIS Veteran

I was wondering if anybody has been to a DVC meeting/presentation on the Wonder this year?
    We will be on the ship in 3 weeks and was wondering if they are still giving the black “sling” back packs. We love them. But if they are giving them out, we won’t bring ours.

thanks

Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Robin"D"

Robin"D" DIS Veteran

4. alexandmaddie

alexandmaddie DIS Veteran

We were on the Wonder last month and they were still giving out the black and blue bags (that go on your back).

I'll be back on the Wonder next week and I'll post if that has changed from March to April.

5. sorceressk

sorceressk Mouseketeer

Can u go to the dvc presentation as often as u want? We went in February and are sailing again in may--is it frowned upon to go to the presentation in every cruise?

6. mickeyfan1

mickeyfan1 <font color=purple>Come and let me show you my tat

I have been to one on the WOnder where they gave them out one one where they did not. On the Dream, we got hats, no bags. I thinkthe blue and black bag Alex was speaking of is the Castaway Club gift, which is a backpack.

7. alexandmaddie

alexandmaddie DIS Veteran

Yes, you can go to as many as you want. We did a back to back and and went to the presentation on each of the cruises.

On the Wonder last month they were giving out portfolios, hats and the blue and black drawstring type bags (different from the Castaway Club backpack) at the Member Celebration. They also gave out lithographs, pins, blinking bracelets and clear travel cosmetic bags over the course of the cruise(s).

8. sorceressk

sorceressk Mouseketeer

Cool! Thx!