has anybody been following codes posts on resourt board?

SAKPEG99OKW

The only thing better then one week at WDW is TWO
I don't know about all of you, but I am so happy that my DW and I don't have to worry about rates and room charges anymoore. DVC has made our vacation planning so much easyier. Those poor people on the other board trying to stay at GF for the dixe landings rate, their all going crazy. I for one used to be one of those people, but not any more.

THANK GOD FOR DVC............

have a great night

Scott and Peg

I totally agree! I was thinking the same thing as I read all the negative posts about Disney, the discounts and even about fellow DISers. Thank goodness we don't have to worry about room rates anymore!

castle_moonlight.jpg

<font face="Class Garmnd BT"><font color="ff69b4"><big>Jennybºoº benny</big></font>
<font color="9400d3">~~DVC Member~~
Onsite: Poly '76, Contemp '98, BWV '99, CBR '00, BWV '00, CBR '01
Offsite: '74 '80 '82 '88
Next trip: BWV~June '01, ASM/BWV~Nov '01</font>
<a href="http://people.ne.mediaone.net/jsmith12/jillian&kylecharacterpage.html">Jillian & Kyle's Disney Character Website</a></font>

Gotta say...I thought WE got going on our hot button topics! ;)

keywest.gif

I saw some of them earlier and thought there might be bloodshed over there. I couldn't even bring myself to read everything that was being said. Pretty troubling to see all the dessention.

I agree, I stopped reading also. Also agree, Thank God for DVC!! We are planners, and have no trouble planning 11 months out, so we always get what we want! Breaking it down to a per night charge, we do great since we stay in the off season!!

I think chasing rates has become a career for some people. At some point, it's just not worth it. Another DVC advantage!

I saw some of that too. Thank God for DVC!! However, I did notice that some of them posted the discount code which is a big non-no on the DIS and it didn't look like the moderator stepped in. That may have been because the one code was erroneously (I think it was a computer glitch) reported to be for all 50 states. That still was no reason to post it because the Internet is International, not just a US endeavor.
Anyway, the DVC makes stuff like that much less of a worry. Even when we want to make cash ressies to stay at different places on property (b/c it is too expensive points wise to stay at non-DVC WDW resorts, and we enjoy trying out the other resorts for little get-aways), I think we can get some discount by booking through MS. Can someone confirm that for me? I have heard that booking thru MS for cash ressies on property, there is the possibility to get as much as a 25% discount

I really don't feel the need to look down my nose at anyone who is trying to get the most bang for their buck. Disney makes it very difficult at times for folks (for that matter many hotel chains do this) trying to get the best possible vacation situation at the most reasonable cost. When we occasionally stay in other (non-DVC) WDW lodging, we do look for the best avaiable discount and to not do so is just throwing money away. The Disney resorts have some very good points, no pun intended. And people attempting to do what is best for themselves is fine by me. More power to them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!