HAS any one seen.........

Discussion in 'Teen Disney' started by Aly, Jul 3, 2003.

1. Aly

Aly got me lifted, shifted higha' than the ceilin', an

Has any one seen 2 fast 2 furious?

I haven't and i am just wondering if it was any good.
    I might be going this weekend with a couple of friends.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Roxter79

Roxter79 All you need is love

nope. Nor do I want to

4. Aly

I want to because all of my friends have been telling me it is good..... but i think tey are just saying that b/c they think paul walker is hott. LoL... all my guy friends like it b/c they think their cars are muich faster and better than the ones in the movie.... so thats why i want to know if it is a good movie to see, or if it is a movie that is only good to see if you like cars. ( cause i dont think paul walker is hott so that rules out that reason to see it)

5. dancergirl

dancergirl <font color=teal>Secret Santa Elf<br><font color=d

I went to see it with two guy friends the other night. It actually was a good movie. Kinda made me dizzy from all the car races and how they did the cameras. I was suprised, cause nothing usually makes me sick. You should check it out sometime! :)

6. Roxter79

Roxter79 All you need is love

eh I still don't want to see it. the movie says bad acting to me. except for Paul Walker. Because he is hott

7. Aly

LoL...:p ... EVERY SINGLE ONE of my friends ( the girls of course) Think paul walker is "hott" :rolleyes: ....... I just dont see it..... am i missing somthing?? LoL.... maybe i have bad eyes.. ;)

But i kinda DONT want to see the movie.... A) because im not a real big car person... B) becuase im not really a movie person... i went to see Malibu's most wanted and i almost fell asleep:o
    And C) because i think i might get dizzy too...... But i want to see it because then, when everyone is talking about some car in the movie, or some thing that happened , i'll know what they are talking about, for once.... LoL.

_-_Aly_-_

8. ListenToCKY

ListenToCKY f#a#oo

A movie about street racing that is good. I believe that's an oxymoron.

9. WhitneyThePooh

WhitneyThePooh <font color=green>I Wish I Was In Disney World<br>

I saw it as soon as it came out, and I liked it a lot! That may have been because the guy I saw it with was so hot though...lol i think it's a good movie!

10. rippinguitarkid88

rippinguitarkid88 Future famous heavy metal guitarist. Nuke the whal

doesnt really interest me. my friend saw it and he said it wuz good. but i really dont really wanna go. i hate Ludacris. thats one of the reasons. there r many more but there r too many to write. the first one didnt interest me either. i saw part of it and then i turned it off.

11. AbErGrl217

AbErGrl217 <font color=FF0099>Dizneyholic!!<br><font color=bl

I saw it when it first came out. I thought it was great. If you do not like watching car chases and not interested in Paul Walker dont bother seeing it.

12. Aly

I didnt say i didnt like car chases..... I saw a music video my ludacris and it is a song for 2fast 2furious.... it looks cool........ or maybe i just like the music..... lol.... either way im going to see it.... so thankz for the responses.

13. nsyncraider17

nsyncraider17 DIS Veteran

I thought it was good...of course I also think Paul Walker is hot!:teeth:

Seriously, I thought it was a lot better than the first one...Tyrese was good and it actually had a plot lol.