Has A Cm At Cro Ever Tell You To Keep Checking Your E-mail

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by adisneynut, Mar 13, 2005.

1. adisneynut

adisneynut Guest

I have called CRO twice now checking to see if we had a pin or code in our profile and was told no both times. However both times we were told to keep checking our e-mail. Just wonder if it means anything or are they just being nice. :confused3

Has anyone else ever been told this? :listen:

Thanks!!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. NBFUN

NBFUN Mouseketeer

I just called this morning to see if a pin was associated with my name, and like I thought I was told no, but she did say to keep checking my email because they have been sending a lot of email codes out. I just think she said this to be nice, I do not think it means I will get one. But boy do I hope I do.

4. adisneynut

adisneynut Guest

That is why I asked. I was wondering how many other people were told this.
    I sure would love an e-mail though. Just like amost every other DIS member. :cheer2:

5. jpeltier

jpeltier Mouseketeer

This same thing happened to me about 10 days ago. I called to see about cancelling my ressie-I wanted to let a TA do all of the discount code stuff.She had to check blah blah blah.Anyway, I couldn't cancel.She did tell me to watch my email and also to watch my mailbox because Disney sends discounts through the mail.Its a good thing I booked an AP discount 'cause I surely haven't received a thing! Maybe its a way to disconnect politely or maybe we all had the same CM! :confused3

6. lclark0621

lclark0621 DIS Veteran

I've been told to "keep checking my email" every time I call & ask if there is a pin or a code associated with my name/address.

I have never gotten a postcard or an email code. I just broke down & bought an AP instead & ot a great rate at the WL with it. :cool1:

7. lclark0621

lclark0621 DIS Veteran

I've been told to "keep checking my email" every time I call & ask if there is a pin or a code associated with my name/address.

I have never gotten a postcard or an email code. I just broke down & bought an AP instead & ot a great rate at the WL with it. :cool1:

8. harleyquinn

harleyquinn <font color=red>Wishes she could take photos of th

I got an email.
    It was for $150 disney dollars when I book. I also got 2 post cards last year. None of which I could use.

I just know that when I go back next year, I won't get any offers! :P

I should be thankful that I've gotten anything, but darn it, I'm not!

9. adisneynut

adisneynut Guest

Thanks for sharing! We have been going alot and the last stay was Jan 4 at WL. So I quess it will be awhile until we get back after this visit. Maybe then I will get a postcard or e-mail. I have received some from the cruiseline, vacation club, and disneyland but not the one a really want. :confused3