Harry Potter

Roxter79

All you need is love
Ok so I noticed we don't have a Harry Potter thread so I'm making one. If you're a fan you probably have read or are reading the 5th book. I myself am on chapter 25. Most everyone I know has finished it already, but I don't read everyday. When Ido read I can't stop. Well anyways I though we could discuss Harry Potter here and all those wonderfuly magical things. My friend has come up with this great site called Mugglenet you should check it out.

Sam

yea i finished it already and i loved it. its really good...of course now im lookin forward to the next book!

I'm now almost done. Chapter 29! I'll probably finish it today. SO happy. I already know who dies though. Very sad

I read it in a week. It was really good. I CAN'T wait for book number 6 now!! :bounce:

I read the book in 2 days, I got it through the post on the day it was released, so I started reading at 7:45 and finished at 2:30 monday morning. I read it straight - with a few breaks to go out. The first thing I did when I got is to read the last chapter and find out who dies - I cried when I read it - maybe because it was like midnight when I did. This is probably the best book so far.:)

I think that is the coolest... harry and cho!...i havent finisheed yet!....its one of the best books!! its so engossing!!!such a page turner!!

ah I just finished a few days ago! Sirius died! I knew he was going to but it was sad. I bawled my eyes out for like 30 minutes then everytime he was menchioned I cried! It was a good book but my favorite is still The Prisoner of Azakaban

i i loved this one, but prizoner of azkaban is my favorite also...they keep getting better and better. i just wish sirius hadnt died! and hermione and harry need to just get together already!

Ron and Hermione are getting together i think.........I heard that J.K Rowling said something about it before.....i may be wrong though.

Hermione and ROn all the way---JKR has been hinting at it all through the series! And harry and Ginny should go out! Why do you think ron wants harry and ginny to go out becuz he likes hermione!

what are these hints everyone keeps referring to! lol...i think that jk rowling has been hinting at harry and hermione!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!