Harry Potter Studio Tour

It is a fabulous...We visited the 2nd time the Saturday before Christmas and it was just as good..it was all done out for Christmas so the great hall looked festive and they put snow down in some places.

Personally I would come to the UK in the Summer (we sometimes do get one!!) as London in the wet and cold isn't fun!'s (it looks nothing like those Dicken's pictures) Thats my only reason though. They do timed tickets for HP tour but we got in an hour before at Christmas. We arrived early because we thought we'd do the shop first then do the tour but while we were in the shop they put a call out to say that anybody could go in. Spent another 3 hours in there and again could have stayed a lot longer. Well worth a visit as is London.

I was looking at places to stay in London (we usually rent something on VRBO.com when we travel since we like to have more room that a hotel room provides). It looks like a lot of the tourist type attractions would make the Kensington & Chelsea area a good place to stay. On the other hand, there are so many things we would like to see outside of London as well. It looks like I have a lot to research! :cool1:

Thank you! :goodvibes

This is my friends little boy on his broomstick....

524194_10150987258420735_1166388968_n_zpse04cef26.jpg

My daughter is a 25 year old pharmacist, but I think she would be thrilled to have this picture! :laughing: She bought a wand and scarf when we were at Islands of Adventure to see the HP attractions.

My 23 year old daughter walked round IoA in her Gryffindor tie in 98 degree heat! Our Christmas present was a visit to Levesden in August, as we are in London anyway for a concert. Can't wait.

Pam

My 23 year old daughter walked round IoA in her Gryffindor tie in 98 degree heat! Our Christmas present was a visit to Levesden in August, as we are in London anyway for a concert. Can't wait.

Pam

We were there a couple of Christmases ago when it was unseasonably cold - which really fit right in with the "snow" on the rooftops. My daughter's scarf actually came in pretty handy during the cold weather (of course, we had to be there for the early opening!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts