Hard to get ADR??? Use Touring Plans!!

Okay so I am really confused. I have been looking at touring plans and I started a thread early today but it was banned because I mentioned a website that was not allowed(had no clue). Before the thread was closed, someone replaid that touring plans was free, all I can find is the one that is $14.95. Can anyone help me?
Some parts are free and some are pay to play. There are discounts.

Had given up hope of a lunch res for Sci-Fi, as we've always wanted to try it. Just yesterday, one popped up and I was literally looking at my texts when it came through and was able to snag it. Took about 2 weeks of waiting. I think it's a great feature as it's free and worth at least trying.

I got a LTT the same day I set up the finder. I think the hours just hadn't been released yet, but regardless, I was alerted by the reservation finder. Super easy to use!

Yep same thing happened to me, I didn't hear my cell phone ping & 20 minutes later it was gone. You have to be ready to pounce on that ADR :P

Just happened to me :) I booked all my reservations at the 180 +10 mark but my brother and his family have APs and they are now joining us and my SIL's birthday is yep the night we have BOG booked and they want to join us. NP I can find another table at 6pm for you guys right...... looked at my phone and had missed the text alert that one came available by 30 min and it was GONE.....here's to hoping I can get them a table around us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter