Hard Rock Hotel

Discussion in 'Universal Orlando Resorts & Hotels' started by Jozymouse, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Jozymouse

Jozymouse Disney Character Fanatic

Hello!

We are planning to stay onsite in may 2014 for 2 nights. Regular price at the HardRock is $661 for the 2 nights and through Sears Travel and some credits i can get it for $435 ($217 a night) is that a good deal for that hotel? Or, from now until May, we should be able to find something better? We dont have APs, are not Florida residents or AAA members.

Thank you very much guys!

Jozy

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Bluer101

Bluer101 Waiting till vacation comes!

It's is still extremely early for deals. You can book through the hotel directly at rack rate and can adjust when better rate come out. I'm don't know the policy with Sears so can't help you there.

If you book now you will pay one night deposit. So look at it this way, if the rate changes and gets lower ( almost certain to happen) then the amount due will be lower since you already paid a bigger deposit.

4. damo

damo Proud Redhead

Hmmmm. There might be some good deals out by the time May 2014 rolls around since the new Harry Potter is supposed to open in the summer. The resorts might be pretty quiet because people are waiting for the opening.

5. macraven

macraven Proud Redhead

that's right.
    some deals can be made prior to openings of big new attractions.

we all know the hotels will be close to full when the new add on of parry hotter will be opening.

go before that period and enjoy the parks without the huge crowds and better deals for onsite hotels.

make another visit after the new set up has been opened to explore that section then.

i tend to make my longer stay vacations in the fall.

lines die down eventually, hotels have more availability and promos.

it works for me.

you can always book now and pay rack rate.
    modify your rate once the promos become available.

6. Jozymouse

Jozymouse Disney Character Fanatic

Hello,

when are the new Harry potter things opening? We will be going to Universal from May 10-12. Its already set in stone since we also have a disney cruise booked + doing a SWW. Thanks!

7. Texaschick1104

Texaschick1104 Earning My Ears

It is set to open in 2014. Most people seem to think sometime during the summer months (late June/ July) like the WWoHP. I bet it won't be open during the time you are going.