Hard Rock Cafe in Cozumel

There is also one in Grand Cayman within walking distance of the pier.

Yes, and if you have been to one you have been to them all. Horible food, typical tourist trap, and the same old t-shirts...

masseyhouse said:
Yes, and if you have been to one you have been to them all. Horible food, typical tourist trap, and the same old t-shirts...
It is a tourist stop. My daughter started collecting Hard Rock t-shirts from all our vacations, so we want to make sure we get a chance to stop. My son collects drum sticks.

Yea, we always like to look in the stores too. Last time in Grand Cayman, I had a really bad cold, or probably allergy, so I didn't feel like walking around and popped in the bar area for a coke. We ordered two cokes and I gave them a $10. They handed me back $3. I said, I gave you a $10. She said, "Oh, the cokes are $3.50 each!" Outrageous. I shoulda just got a beer or a drink for that price.

We too always have to stop at them. My ds collects drumsticks, so we have to pick up a pair everywhere we go.

It's was closed due to hurricane damage for along time, has it reopen yet?

How bad do you have it?
This trip I will hit 9 HRC or HRH's and 2 outlet stores in 11 days.

Now you know how I got my name "HRCCrazy" :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

A Disney Crusie and Hard Rock Cafes, best of both words :teeth:

When we were there 11 days ago, the main restaurant was not open, but they had a temporary storefront cafe with merchandise next to Carlos and Charlies.

I collect the pins. I've actually never had a bad meal or server at any of the HRCafes I've eaten. I prefer them (and their costs) to Planet Hollywood, etc. Cokes everywhere are outrageous--they're $2.89 at our local restaurant, in our small town.

Yes, there is a hard rock in Cozumel that's open. Very very small (there's even a sign above the bar saying "this is it, the smallest Hard Rock in the world" or something to that effect). Currency is peso's.

disney_mommy said:
Yes, there is a hard rock in Cozumel that's open. Very very small (there's even a sign above the bar saying "this is it, the smallest Hard Rock in the world" or something to that effect). Currency is peso's.
Do you know if they will accept US dollars or credit cards? I am not sure about where to get pesos.

When we were there in October 2004 they accepted US currency.

We collect HRC pins, too - we know all about "having" to stop there to pick up merchandise. :teeth:

They accept U.S. dollars. They carry pins, shotglasses, t-shirts and other things that Hard Rock fans collect.

Woody

On the menu, prices are in peso's, they do accept american dollars, but they give you change in peso's. So you have to know what they are to leave a tip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter