Harbourtown golf club HH

pmcpmc

DIS Veteran
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Who is lucky enough to be at HH for the PGA tournament.
Unfortunately not me .

When is the tournament? If it's in June, my dad would love to see it while we're there.

Kelley

Wish we were there. But for two more years, we're "stuck" with following the schools' spring break schedule, which puts us there a week too early. :(

DH and I are both dying to be there some day.

We were there 2 weeks ago and played that course. It was impressive. I'm looking forward to watching this weekend to see how its really done.

Unfortunately, the opening ceremonies of the MCI Heritage were cancalled Monday due to weather. That was the last full day of our trip and we were disappointed that we could not go to the parade. Even though the rain was heavy overnight, the day turned out to be fine, so it was a real shame.

Of note, the previously Friday (Good Friday) there was over $10,000 worth of vandalism done to the 18th hole grandstand. It was repaired quickly over the weekend.

We were in Harbortown Saturday night, and all the big yachts were docked...I guess people come in for the Heritage early. The party was well underway! After such a great Masters, everyone was really pumped!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter